Meetup Lenexa, Kansas June 24, 2023

Looks like I’ll make it! I’m excited. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name on it please bring it. There will be many postcards for you to autograph.

I look forward to meeting you,
Demaris

1 Like

Hello!! I am so excited for this event! I have never been to a meetup before, I can’t wait to meet everyone!

3 Likes

HI,

I too look forward to meeting everyone. If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name be sure to bring it. There will be lots of postcards for you to autograph.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

1 Like

Hi,

I will have a new place address you can get a postcard from: Space!!! Demaris

Oi

We have a twin meetup at Curitiba-Brazil (and others in Brazil - the first National Meetup happening in several Brazilian cities at the same time), :relaxed: same day of yours. It could be nice to swap our meetup postcards.

HI,

I will be happy to send you and anyone else a postcard from our Meetup June24. Send addresses
to: ezrestexas@aol.com

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

Hello :smiley: I’m not sure where Lenexa is, but i might try to go! I’m in the Wichita area. :rabbit:

1 Like

HI Ami,

Lenaxa is in the Kansas City area. I have not been there before so it will be new to me too.

Be sure to bring a stamper with your name or screen name on it. There will be meetup postcards for you to autograph.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

1 Like

We’re excited to attend our first meetup and get to know other local Postcrossers! Our kids are especially excited to see what a PC meetup is like since we’ve received a couple of cards from meetups in China and Brazil that sparked their curiosity.

1 Like

Hi,

I look forward to meeting yourself and kids. If you and they have rubber stamps with your name or screen name be sure to bring them There will be many meetup postcards to autograph and take home or mail from any list you might bring with you.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

Hi! I’m from the area, currently living out of state but I’ll be back to visit at this exact time so I’m going to try to make it’s not in conflict with my hosts plans. How fitting it would be if I attended my first meetup back home!

1 Like

@ezredax Is there a specific spot to meet up once we’re inside on Saturday?

Hi, When you enter the person at the door will tell you where I am.

I have not been to Lenixa before so I am not sure of the setup. Look for the signs for the Postcard show.

I look forward to meeting you.

Demaris

2 Likes

Plan on coming! Bringing a friend and this is our first meetup! Anything we need to knows that’s not in the original post?

1 Like

Hi,

If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name on it be sure to bring it. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

1 Like

Hello! My sister & I are super new to post crossing. We are curious about meetups. May we just show up? We’d love to meet others who are also a little ‘crazy’ about postcards.

2 Likes

Hi,

You can just show up. Ask the person at the door where we will be meeting. If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name on it be sure to bring it. As well as any address you want to sent to. The meetup postcards are free.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

2 Likes

I’ll be bringing some blank postcards in case anyone wants to swap some in person!

2 Likes

I will also be bringing some blank cards to swap.

2 Likes