Meetup Lenexa, Kansas June 24, 2023

Plan on coming! Bringing a friend and this is our first meetup! Anything we need to knows that’s not in the original post?

1 Like

Hi,

If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name on it be sure to bring it. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

1 Like

Hello! My sister & I are super new to post crossing. We are curious about meetups. May we just show up? We’d love to meet others who are also a little ‘crazy’ about postcards.

2 Likes

Hi,

You can just show up. Ask the person at the door where we will be meeting. If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name on it be sure to bring it. As well as any address you want to sent to. The meetup postcards are free.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

2 Likes

I’ll be bringing some blank postcards in case anyone wants to swap some in person!

2 Likes

I will also be bringing some blank cards to swap.

2 Likes

Hope to see y’all there.

1 Like

Hi,

That is great. I will have some from other meetups as well as postcards to trade.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

2 Likes

Is it ok if I bring some craft things to set out for people to take for free? No swap necessary, just want them to go to a good home. Washi, ink stamps, scrapbook paper, that sort of stuff. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

H Ami,

Sure bring the craft things along to share.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

1 Like

Hi all! Looking forward to the meetup! My mom (and fellow Postcrosser) will both be there with cards to swap as well.

2 Likes

Demaris -

I am planning on coming - but it may be closer to 11:00 if that isn’t too late?

Thanks!

1 Like

:crazy_face:

We’re here!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I am so excited for our first MEETUP!!! :mailbox_with_mail: :love_letter:

1 Like

That’s okay

strong text

I look forward to seeing you

We’re inside the postcard show in the conference center! FYI in case anyone else is wondering. :slight_smile:

:smiley: it was great meeting everyone!

1 Like