March 30, 2024 San Diego, CA meetup

@fisip1 Welcome to the forum, I’m looking forward meeting you there!
@ohhsayy Happy to see you down here in San Diego :slight_smile:
Postcards will be ready for both of you and thank you for joining in the activity!

1 Like

Hi I love the 3/30 meetup card. I am interested in ordering about 10 meetup cards from you if that’s possible :smile: San Diego is just too far for me to attend. :sweat_smile: Let me know? Thank you!!

I’ll be there and would love to order 10 postcards please. Also very interested in making the wooden postcard! I’ll bring a small prize as well.

Thanks so much for organizing this!

2 Likes

Hi there,
How wonderful! Can’t wait to join my 1st PC meet up! Will be joining from LA area.
May I please kindly ask for 25 postcards?
Looking forward to this :slight_smile: Evelyne in South Bay.

1 Like

Also, may I sign up to do the wooden card with you?

@zipfoil Happy to see you again! Thank you for contributing to the prizes
@no0prob Looking forward to meeting you!
Cards are reserved for both of you and I signed you up for the wooden card activity :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll definitely be there, and I’d like to reserve 20 cards please. Also if there is still room I’d love to participate in the wooden postcard activity. Thanks!

1 Like

Glad you can join us! Postcards will be reserved for you and you’re in for the activity :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be there.
Thank you.

2 Likes

I’ll be able to attend. I’ll take 30 meetup cards. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’d also like to sign up for the wooden pc activity. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! :wave:

I can’t wait to attend my 2nd meet up! I will be joining from LA area :cherry_blossom:

May I please order 20 postcards and also sign up for the wooden postcard activity?

Thank you! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Thank you for signing up, looking forward to seeing you here in San Diego. Cards will be ready for you!

2 Likes

Hi! If not too late, would like to up my reserves from 20 to 30 cards please :pray:t5::sparkles::smile:

2 Likes

I will attend.

1 Like

I would like to sign up for the postcard making activity and order 10 cards. I also plan to bring a prize.

1 Like

Thank you for bringing a prize! Postcards will be ready and a seat for the activity is booked for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: awesome! I’m looking forward to it!

3 Likes

I’ll be there and I’d like 10 cards.

2 Likes

Hi! I am from the Philippines and will be visiting the US around this time. I would like to join this meet-up :slight_smile:

May I also order 20 cards but payment will be in cash as I am still out of country, if that is okay? I would also like to join the postcard making workshop. Thanks!

3 Likes