Luxembourg postcrossing stamp launch meeting, September 17th 2022

Having been invited to a wedding that weekend, I sadly have to cancel my participation in this meetup. I hope you will have a great time together though!

Unfortunately I will be working on September 17th :sob: so I wonā€™t be able to share that day with you :sob::sob::sob: I am so sad. You can remove my name from the list.

ohh, sorry to hear this :frowning:
give me your address, at least I will send you a postcard :wink:

ohh, sorry to hear this :frowning:

1 Like

ohh, sorry to hear this

1 Like

Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I send you a PM

Hi - how long is this meet up going to take? Could you please put me (maybe my +1) on a waitlist? My flight will land around 10:40 from the USA. I think I can join the later part.

Hi,may I have a meetup card from this meeting?
I could offer some meetup card from Chongqing,if somebody interested in swap,please contact me.
Thank you.

sure, please send me your address

How cool is that, but I have to work at this saturdayā€¦ Is there a plan how long the meeting will take?
Did someone know, if the Train-route from Trier to Luxembourg still closed and only with busses? (The DB Page is not very helpful in this point)

Hello everybody. I would be very happy if someone could swap a postcard with the new stamp from this meetup in Luxembourg. I can offer a postcard from the 1st Italian meetup WPD (1st Oct 2022) with special postmark (1st Italian meetup WPD 2022 in Camerata Cornello (BG) - #9 by Melody1 ). Anyone want to trade with me? Thanks!
:blush:
(M.Grazia - Melody1)

Hi! Congratulations guys with new amazing stamp!
I would like to receive meetup card with new stamp. Here is what I can offer you: ŠžŠ±Š¼ŠµŠ½Š½ŠøŠŗ ā€“ GoogleĀ Drive
You can find in folder postcards from some Belarusian meetups

Hi!

If someone still wants to swap this stamp and card I would love to get one :blush: Iā€™m from Finland. You can take a look at my offers (there is collections too): Maarit Maā€™s albums | Flickr

Hello there! Would love to be a part of this celebration from India and receive the Postcrossing philately and postcard! Do check this out for my offers; you will find some Postcrossing meetup cards as well :slight_smile:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/190576559@N08/albums
DM me if you need more info.

Good luck with the meetup. Hope itā€™ll be loads of joy and laughter!

Thank you so much for organizing this! Now I see the list is already full. So I am wondering if I could get the stamps and first-day cancellation by directly going to the booth in that afternoon?
Because it is said that the stamps are only available on Sept. 13th. I worry that it wonā€™t arrive before the 17th if I order it online :slight_smile:

I unfortunately canā€™t come to the meeting. Please cancel my 2 places. Sabrina

That is a pity :frowning:
Hoped so much to meet again

There is no any fixed plan, but I guess at least till 4-5 pm
For the train, I have no idea :frowning: maybe phone to CFL

The stamps are issued on September 13th and avaible from then onwards.
You can buy them from september 13th from the online shop of luxembourg philately.
And you can buy them at the postoffice in luxembourg too.

Hey Annibaer;
Thank you so much for all your hard work.
I will be ordering stamps myself, so donĀ“t worry about me.
I am looking forward to see you, new and old friends on the 17th.