Luxembourg postcrossing stamp launch meeting, September 17th 2022

Can you please purview on the maybe list. I need to clarify holiday plans :relaxed:

Early September, as the postcrossing stamp is only issued on September 13th.

1 Like

Please add me as a maybe. It all depends on my timetable after the summer holidays.

2 Likes

@ferro did you will come also?
@Hermelina63 maybe you will also come?

It’s a date! Thank you so much for organising this. :-))

2 Likes

I would like to join together with my boyfriend

3 Likes

Please ad me to the list.

Do I add you to the list or not?

Yes please! :slight_smile:

Thank you for adding me. Eager to see you all in September

I would like to be put on the maybe list. Need to wait for a work assignment before I am able to book flights.

Can you please tell me how much the newly issued stamp cost? We could PayPal you the amount for buying stamps for us in advance correct?

Cheers from Berlin :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to join.

You are already on the Maybe list :wink:
I do not know about the stamp price, it is supposed to be a stamp for Europe and the price is at the moment 1,05 euros…
Yes, and you can pay me through paypal, the moment coming.
I will do an update in the middle of August for this.
Postcrossing stamp will only be issued on September 13th, so I can also get it at that moment, but if you like to get other stamps, you can buy them through the philately webshop ( they send to other countries too) Briefmarkensammler - Post Philately

1 Like

Hi, I can put you on the waiting list and move you to the list, if somebody is not coming

ok, thank you.

If a place comes free I would like to join you.

1 Like

Hello,
Can you please count me on the maybe list ?

Count me in!

Hello,
You can put me in the waiting list,
Thank you,
Isabelle

I can’t attend, I won’t be able to fly out that weekend and wish you all lots of fun! Would love to arrange a swap for the meetup card :relaxed: