1st Italian meetup WPD 2022 in Camerata Cornello (BG)

Yeay so nice.

1 Like

Hello! The postcard will come soon. More info to come, stay tuned! Thank you.

2 Likes

Il programma è molto interessante! Ottobre è un po’ lontano per me, ma mi piacerebbe riuscire a partecipare! :blush:

1 Like

Ciao Michele. Sarai il benvenuto. Potrai confermare la tua adesione definitiva entro il 15.07.22 (con pullman o senza). Ti ricordo che con la prenotazione è richiesto un acconto di 5 euro. Il pullman sarà confermato al raggiungimento del numero minimo di 25 persone, e dopo conferma il saldo dovrà essere versato entro il 01.08.22. La quota definitiva sarà calcolata in base al numero complessivo delle iscrizioni raccolte. Ti aspettiamo :slightly_smiling_face:

Update: il programma è stato aggiornato in data 2 giugno, e ognuno raggiungerà Camerata Cornello con mezzi propri (niente pullman privato). Ti invito a leggere gli aggiornamenti sul post principale. Ti aspettiamo in ogni caso!

1 Like

Hurray! We have the definitive program! :smiley: The details have been updated on the main post. The images of the postcard and the cancellation mark will come soon!

We have the postcard and the postmark! Thanks to @Paulo :blush: for the approval:

3 Likes

Hi! I would love to receive this card from one of the meetup participants. Here’s my offer:

I hope that everyone will have a great day!

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to be there but I’m not sure I can… we’ll see! Anyway, what if I ask for a postcard in exchange?

1 Like

I’ll send you a pm

1 Like

Hello! I’ll send you a pm

I would like to swap for this card. I have other meetup cards in return.

1 Like

Hello! Please write me a PM with your offer, thanks! :blush:

How nice card !! I would like to trade with you !!
I’m from Sao Paulo, Brazil, and I will be at the Rio de Janeiro WPD meeting this time.

1 Like

Hi Valeria! Please write me a PM with your offer, thanks! :blush:

1 Like

I know that will have a special WPD from Rio de Janeiro for the occasion because the roganizer is a designer, but I don’t know the postcard yet, it was not showed.
Maybe I will make a special one due to my visit there together with WPD, didn’t decide yet, so it can have two different postcards.
As soon as I have, I will show you the postcard !!
Or from any other place in Brazil, just ask !

1 Like

In Los Angeles, there will be a Meet up on same day. Perhaps someone would like to trade with me?

1 Like

Thanks Valeria, we can swap. I’d like to receive a WPD card from Rio. Let me know your address by PM :blush:

1 Like

Hello kanosis! Please write me a PM with your offer, thanks! :blush:

Awesome card! I would love to exchange

2 Likes

Hello! I’ll send you a PM