✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ **January 2023**

Hello everyone!
DMN917 was the winner for December 2022! I have offered to help them handle this month’s winner address! They have chosen the winner from their received cards so that is who you will send the card to! Thank you @halflingstory for handling the past two months! :blue_heart:

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message :smile:

How to enter:

● Post in this thread (or send me a private message) that you would like to play, and I’ll send you the winner’s address. It’s a SURPRISE!
● Choose a postcard to send them. (Check their Postcrossing profile for postcards they like.)
● IMPORTANT: Be sure to clearly write YOUR username on the card and include your complete name and your address (a return address label is perfect) so that if you win the prior winner can send out your address.
● Also write NA WOTM + month & year on the card (NA WOTM JANUARY 2023).
● Mail the card to this month’s winner ASAP once you receive the address, and you’ll be eligible to win if your postcard arrives on or before the last day of the month (January 31st, 2023).
● At the end of the month, this month’s NA WOTM will choose a random card from all eligible cards and that person will be the winner for the next month.
● The current winner will also pick a “pseudo-winner,” or decoy. This is the person whose address the real winner will be given so that it will remain a surprise to the real winner until the postcards start showing up.
● You can only win once in a rolling 12-month cycle, but please send a card to the current winner!

Send this month’s winner one postcard for your chance to be the NA Winner of the Month for next month, February 2023!

✿✿✿ GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! ✿✿✿

Previous Winners:
Demeber 2022 - DMN917 - TBD
November 2022 - Ringo16 - TBD
October 2022 - halflingstory - 18
September 2022 - sarahaeyo -13 + 1
August 2022 - Arylia - 17
July 2022 - TheHassFamily - 18
June 2022 - Hobbittsy - 13
May 2022- Draconic - 15
April 2022 - LaurenceB - 13 + 2
March 2022 - silverdragonia - 13
February 2022 - angeli91 - 14
January 2022 - SharonMI - 17

5 Likes

Just in case

Count me in for January!

1 Like

Thanks so much for hosting this month! Please send me the winner’s address :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ll take the address please!

1 Like

We’d like to send a card!

1 Like

I am totally interested in signing up again!

1 Like

Share the address please

1 Like

I have sent the winner’s address to everyone who has posted so far!

thank you for hosting, whitney! please send me the address :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Please, may I have the address? Thanks!

2 Likes

I’d like the address!! Thanks Whitney!

1 Like

May I please have the address? Thanks for handling the lottery!

1 Like

Thanks for handling this month. Please send me the address.

1 Like

I’ve sent the winner’s address to everyone up to here!

Please send me the address and thanks for stepping in!

1 Like

I’ll send a card to the winner!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Please send me the address… thanks!

1 Like

Is it too late for me to join? Sounds like more fun with my NA friends!

2 Likes

Not too late! Everyone has until the end of the month for the card to be received in order to be in the running as next month’s winner. Anyone can still send a postcard (even next month if they want) they just can’t be the February winner! haha

2 Likes