✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ **December 2022**

Send the address to me, please. Thanks!

1 Like

I’d like the address again.
And thanks for hosting again!

1 Like

Please send me the address. Thank you!

1 Like

Please send me the address and thanks for stepping in!

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for filling in . Please send me the address. thanks.

1 Like

Let’s give it another whirl! Please send me the new address. Thanks for taking care of December for us!

1 Like

Please send me the address! And thanks for hosting again.

1 Like

Mailed to special winner dec 5. Congrats…

3 Likes

My card is going out in the morning, 10th December. :snowflake: :mailbox: :snowflake:

1 Like

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say Thank You for all of the lovely postcards I received so far this month! It’s been a crazy month and the kind messages are making December a lot more palatable. Thank you all again so much! I will post a few I have received so far!

6 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Happy New Year, everyone! :fireworks: I was looking for the January 2023 NA WOTM thread, but couldn’t find it. Has it been posted yet? I totally get it if New Year’s festivities have caused a minor delay :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy new year! It doesn’t look like the next round’s thread has been posted yet, but I’m sure it will be soon :blush:

@DMN917 - Are you aware?

I’ve reached out to let them know that I can handle opening a new one so @halflingstory doesn’t have to make ANOTHER one (haha). I just need to know who their winner was. They haven’t been on PC in a week though.

I’ve entertained the idea of getting all of the 2022 winners to send me their “received from” lists and we can randomly draw from those. Minus the winners of course.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sorry all! My company shuts down for the holidays and so I just got the message and sent a response back to @Beachyblonde

Thank you all for the WONDERFUL postcards! It really made my month!

3 Likes

The new address has been chosen and the new month has started:

2 Likes