✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ **January 2023**

OK, I’m in!

1 Like

I’d like the address, please.

1 Like

The address has been sent up to here! Thank you everyone!

1 Like

I’d like the address too, please.

1 Like

NA Winner of the Month for January
I was so excited to get home from my trip to Europe and find that I am the winner of the month! I have already received a bunch of awesome postcards. Thank you , all!!!
If you’ve never participated in this fun game, you should give it a try.

@Overquake sent a card in my favorite color from Muncie. The snow sounds lovely, - and thank you for the important volunteer work you do! :heart:@uconn sent a black-and-white portrait of a little towheaded guy who looks super mischievous. Love it! And thanks for the tip about Foto Folio. :blush:@TheHassFamily sent a super cool whale with a ship on his back. The writing is in rainbow colors. Nice! :whale2:

@TravelWithMe gave me a good chuckle with Shapespeare’s woks. I’ll check out your book recommendation as well. :rofl: @toadallycool sent a card from New Orleans, definitely a place on my bucket list. So fun! :trumpet: @breeze2902 sent the Maryland flag amidst a field of lovely black-eyed Susans. :sunflower: @SharonMI sent a beautiful sunrise in the freshwater marsh. Looks like a scene from “Where the Crawdads Sing.” :sunrise:

@ladybug513 sent a heart-warming illustration of a woman reading to a child. Love it! :books: @Hobbittsy continues the theme of books with a bookstore window. I think we’ve already run into each other on BookCrossing! Congratulations on completing that reading challenge! :open_book: @sarahaeyo sent a lovely S on red and decorated the other side of the card all in red with cool writing around a dog’s head. :dog: @Beachyblonde sent a great card. Could have been me holding the sign… :female_sign:

My cards are from Indiana, Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and Tennessee. :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Yay!! So glad you liked it. I hand cancelled the stamps myself :sunglasses:
My good friend got me the card so I’m happy to share it!

2 Likes

NA Winner of the Month for January

Two more cards arrived yesterday, from Montreal and Minnesota. Thank you!
@halflingstory sent a cat reading in a tree. Love it! As a child I used to climb a birch tree in our yard and sit up there and read. :deciduous_tree: @sannah82 sent a smart women card. Love it! And I hope Silvei the cat is getting settled in! :cat2:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That cat card is sooo precious :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I was the NA WOTM decoy! Thank you, Stephanie, for the card from my favorites! This series just cracks me up! Great stamps and washi, too! Happy New Year!

5 Likes

A card from Tennessee arrived today. Thank you, @thetinylibrarian for the cool card of the Great Smoky Mountains. The scratch from the postal sorting machine makes it looks like there’s a tornado loose! The special postmark is very cool.

3 Likes

Two more cards, both from Wisconsin! Thank you both!
@KristinaGisela sends an adorable card from a trip to Estonia last spring. Since red is my favorite color, this card is perfect for me! :heart_eyes: I have traveled extensively in Europe - but not to the Baltic States. I’m sure they’re lovely.
@twinb99 sends another perfect choice for me. I actually have this box set of cards, too, and am thrilled to receive this card! I also like historical fiction. You should definitely install your little free library! :books:

2 Likes

How funny that both cards arrived from Wisconsin on the same day! I’m glad you like it!

Fun fact about Little Free Libraries:

the founder/originator was from Wisconsin, too.

https://littlefreelibrary.org/about/history/

1 Like

Two more cards from Maine to report! These both came from @pray4me. The river card includes a pretty poem :canoe: and the dog card is hand-made with tons of stickers! :dog: Thank you!

2 Likes

I guess the card “still” President Trump asked me to send you didn’t make it? Darn that Louis DeJoy!

1 Like

Not yet! Maybe the postal sorting machines are made by Dominion? :joy:

1 Like

No doubt! Well, I hope it shows up. Getting a postcard from the Donald is a precious moment!

1 Like

It’s February! Yay! I’m so excited to see the next winner… I hope they like Valentine’s Day cards.

4 Likes

Thanks to @RockyRoadTrip my victory is now complete! But I have to say I am a bit surprised the Donald didn’t claim the victory for himself and say I stole it. :joy:
Love it - thanks for a good laugh!

1 Like

By his executive order… apparently, he’s still issuing them!

1 Like