In English - visitors corner

Hi (Ciao) Italian :it: postcrossers,
Italy is the country with the most number of UNESCO World Heritage sites. So I am inviting anyone from Italy who collect postcards of UNESCO WHS to join in this listing below as there is no one representing Italy in this list - to encourage the collection of UNESO WHS. Thanks :grinning:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/list-of-unesco-world-heritage-postcard-collectors/21884

4 Likes

Hi, Thank you for creating this English visitor corner. I would be happy to do card swaps with Italian postcrossers and keep in touch about Italian culture. All the best and I look forward to hearing from you.

6 Likes

I would love to receive some postcards from Italy. My family is Sicilian and I’m so in love with the country and culture. If any one would like to do direct swap with me I’d be delighted!! I’m in the US - Texas
Thanks!!

5 Likes

Hi!
I would like to start a direct swap with you! I’m Italian and I live in Puglia :blush:
If you like write me :rose:

Hi! I would like to have a direct swap with you, it would be the first time with a person from USA :rose:

@dmireles03 you posted your address in public. I would suggest you swap addresses in a private message as this could be seen by anyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you - did I correct this? I’m so new to this forum and still trying to figure it all out

Hello, I’m Susanna (SusannaP in postcrossing). I’m from Rome. I would like to send you some postcard. My e-mail is pennacchisusanna@gmail.com, if you want send me your address.
A presto! Susanna

1 Like

Hi wonderful members of the Italian forum. Received your messages and will be contacting you all soon. Have a great day. Take care.

2 Likes

Email sent!!! Thank you so much @SusannaP

Hi again wonderful Italian community postcrossers. I thank you all for kind messages received.
@dmireles03, @SusannaP, @maremirea, @Katia60, @Iside82
please PM me with address and I will make the first step to mail you. I would be grateful for any viewcard from your historic and beautiful regions. All the best.

2 Likes

hallo Eugenia,
if you send me your address i send you a postcard of my country, north of Italy and I send you my address.
Thank you!

Katia

as said before, please do not show private infos as your address on the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I was pretty sure I tried to write a PM. Do admins automatically delete addresses if such an error is made? I hope this is the case but thank you very much for your help.

you can delete your own comment, there are options per each near the “reply” button :slight_smile:

As far as I understand, the address is still visible in the edit history of a post, unless a moderator goes and wipes it away (I usually flag these but I don’t know if it’s a good use of the admin’s time).
If you delete the whole post, it should disappear eventually.

One quick way to make sure you are sending a private message is to check that there is a little envelope on the left-hand side on top of the message. I always check a million times that I’m doing it right, but even so I once did it wrong too! I was sleepy…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

@meiadeleite, @Bille Would you please be able to help make sure any addresses posted in error on this thread are not visible? Many thanks.

Thank you!

Hello @eugeniarussell
If there is an address in this Topic, please flag the post, choose “something else” and write something like “Please delete the address”, and send the message.
That’s all. Later an admin will delete the address.

That’s what I meant before, I had done it on the post I had commented on a few days ago :slight_smile:

1 Like