In English — Visitor’s Corner

You can talk English here and you can ask about everything about Turkey .
Stay safe :innocent:

2 Likes

Which mosque in Turkey would you recommend anyone to visit?

1 Like

Good morning! I don’t have any questions yet, but thanks for being available, and hello from California. Stay well.

2 Likes

I can give you some extraordinary and colorful mosques to visit Imerit Mosque at Artvin.It is a such a colorful building.I’m sure you like it.And of course there are a lot of historical mosques at Istanbul too.

I want to say Turkish food is extremely tasty!

1 Like

Agree. I’m so into Kebab. :grin:

2 Likes

Dear Postcrosser,
I have many beautiful postcards from your country. I would have liked to describe this with a stamp and postmark. Who can or want to help me? I am happy to help with postage or you can choose something in my swap album and I will send it to you with a stamp and postmark. Whether one or xx postcards, everything helps
Thank you

Maybe someone from Turkey can help this person on Twitter? They would like to know who the person on this stamp is:

He is Mustafa Kemal Atatürk,founder of the Turkish Republic.

Ah! I thought it might be him, but I wasn’t sure. Thank you for your quick help!

1 Like

Merhaba, everyone!

I am planning to go to Turkey next month. And of course I will be sending postcards ,I want to try the travel mode =) So the questions are 1) How much does it cost to send a card internationally? 2) Where do I buy stamps? Is there an official store where I can buy it online and pick up later? The second question is more relevant to Istanbul I guess. Thank you and Happy Postcrossing!

1 Like

Welcome to Turkey,I hope you have great time there.For your questions here’s my answers:
1)Sending postcard internationally is 6.50 Turkish lira.
2)You can buy stamps at https://www.filateli.gov.tr or at PTT Museum at Istanbul you can find stamps at some post offices too

Thank you very much!

1 Like

My pleasure.When you come to Istanbul be sure to visit ıslands too.