Hurray! 🎉 Official Cards from Forum Member to Forum Member

Today I received a beautiful anime card from @FernandoFerreira :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Today I had 16 official cards in my mailbox and…

…HURRAY, 3 of them are from forum members :joy:

from @AKS

from @CassAgain

from @CrimsonKing

Thank you all for these great cards.

3 Likes

Great card from forum friend @mere5oh - thanks again!

2 Likes

Today I received a great card from @friesendeern :smile:

and mine to @Siebenstein also reached its new home :smile:

1 Like

today my postcard has been registered by @roteBellis :grinning: :mailbox_with_mail: :grinning:

[VIOLENT HAPPINESS]

@Kompis-Ninna remembered!
:heartbeat::sob::heartbeat:

24 Likes

I have a moose from @Kompis-Ninna today too!

Just a regular moose - or is he?

5 Likes

My very 1st postcrossing postcard from Germany. The best the cranes are happy. Thanks Clus.

I can’t believe this actually happened!! :scream: I’m so happy for both of you!

5 Likes

@PinkNoodle @helent I am sooooo happy the cards arrived! And goodness, I didn’t even realized they were matching… I wrote them on same day… oh no… :joy: :joy: :joy:

I had such a hard time to decide what to write and which cards to send and then it was literally a pain to not just blurt out randomly that I sent you cards, and try to have patience and wait and hope they will not get lost somewhere. Like I was having such a hard time, most exciting card sending since my first Postcrossing card :smiley:

10 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank youuu!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I may have screamed when I saw it…just maybe:joy:

@helent I choose to believe that if they are not the same moose, then they are definitely part of the same family of moose voyeurs. :eyes:

5 Likes

This postcard is fabulous!

1 Like

These two marvelous pigeons flew in today from @Freyja :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just realized that I’ve registered a very amazing card of a forum menber - thank you very much for it @Jua :slightly_smiling_face:

I wanted to keep this quiet not to spoil the surprise, but now my card arrived and I can tell!

I am in a Postcard Diary RR this month and got paired up with @Niklot. The “diary” part means that we are supposed to send each other four cards in one month telling each other about how the week went. Imagine my surprise when I got @Niklot’s address on Postcrossing! I got to write him not only what I DID that week but also what I DIDN’T get to do :sweat_smile: :joy:

4 Likes

Today I received a wonderful LouPaper card from Oregon, sent by @anon36118792

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

ah, what a surprise, I did not realize you were a forum member, @duck2006!
that’s lovely!
feel free to drop me a line if you’d like to swap more cards :smiley:

1 Like

I sent a postcard to Manu86 :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I just realised out of my 19 travelling cards, 6 are to forum members! But I can’t tell who yet. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::upside_down_face: 7 of them are already expired, but one can still hope…

1 Like

In November 2019 I’ve sending DE-8740005 to @friesendeern. Hope to travel soon back again to Iceland.