Hurray! 🎉 Official Cards from Forum Member to Forum Member

Hurray! :tada:

:joy: Share your joy with us that you have received an official card from another forum member :postcard:

:joy_cat: Or let us know when your official card to a forum member has been registered :postcard:

34 Likes

The last time I received a card from a forum member was in August…
It was sent by dear @Wolfsmondfee in travel mode from Estonia :smile:

And the last card I sent to a forum member was in October to @curry-king :smile:

8 Likes

I used to write blog about my official postcrossing cards, and once a postcrosser tagged me on the forum saying that she is my fan- wow! But the real “wow” part is that, just some days after I received the postcard from this postcrosser, I GOT HER ADDRESS on official Postcrossing site! :smiley: We even continued swapping for a while after that.

I’m not going to share the exact card because I’m not sure if she would be okay with this, but this is really the best “official card to a forum member” experience for me. :slight_smile:

51 Likes

Not so long ago I’ve sent this card PT-679825 to @SalsaBB and I’ve got this one DE-9601016 from @packrat in september.

7 Likes

I received this Russian author card from @aschermaedchen
Before this card arrived she already informed me because at that time I also was tagged by her in wishlist tag with another Russian author :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I got postcards from @Eels,

@Nordbaer

@cawindt

@xtlera

and @Duesseljin, at least!

There’s probably lots of members I’m forgetting. Mmmm… maybe this last postcard will be something I could cook for this topic!

9 Likes

Received meetup cards from @elbe

… and @RachelDing recently.

6 Likes

I received a card from meidans:

and I sent a card to msgforjohn

and one to Coffeedoff:

7 Likes

Only last week, sent :tada:

7 Likes

I’ve just seen @mikebond post in another topic and remembered I’ve got a card from him a couple of years ago (four years, actually)! It was sent from France and written in Spanish!

6 Likes

I feel particularly honored to have received an official postcard DE-1136892 from dear Ana @meiadeleite herself. Sent from the Bielefeld Meeting as well!

I lost count of the German (old) forum members I sent cards to. @Bille might have been the most recent one:

US-6853784

But I was excited to have sent a card to a forum member whom I met personally at the Madison meetup just three months earlier: @ckproeber

US-6742910

8 Likes

Wow! I didn’t remember this, @futouristka! But, after all, I send so many postcards to Russia… :smile:
Thank you for reminding it to me!

7 Likes

It would be great if you do so :smiley:

9 Likes

These are some of the cards which jumped immediately to my mind, but there have been many more over the years.

@Bille

@anon89508662

@dackelerna

@Xiru
9 Likes

I was lucky to draw @MeaganMS’s address and sent CN-2976300. :relaxed:

Have another card to a RR host on the way. :wink:

6 Likes

Oh, there were many cards over the last years - too many to name them all :blush:

The latest one I did sent to @smiling_star just a couple of days ago - this one:

7 Likes

A few years back, I sent @Tremontina an official card (something fitting her missing UNESCO collection):

I think that’s the only official-card recipient I ever drew where I already knew the person from the forum.

I have also sent official cards to @IndigoAngel (https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-2999124)
and @Panda_K (https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-3754244)
and then “met” them on the forum later.

And I have received a few official cards from forum members, though I had not met them on the forum yet, such as this beautiful one from dear @elbe

3 Likes

I have sent and received a lot…

Sent to

@malcarado

@post

@alpski_popotnik

@Xiru

@J-Francis

@RFS

@MitchS

@manu86

@kover