Complicated wish fulfilled

Sometimes we’re searching for rate cards. Sometimes we wonder if cards about some our topics of interest are even exist in the first place. But do you even received card that fulfil you rather complicated wish? Or did you ever send card like that? I would like you to share pictures of those cards and your stories. I didn’t receive a card like that yet and I wonder if that will ever happen.

2 Likes

@wurzelsofie created this incredible paper-woven card combining two different requests (this combines dancing and chess!) on my wishlist, for a tag for handmade postcards. I do wish you could see it in person, because it’s unbelievably effective!

16 Likes

Even the photo of it looks great :green_heart:

2 Likes

I have made this card for a lady, who loves fashion and magical stuff.

2 Likes

Looks very stylish!

1 Like

I remember @Kompis-Ninna fulfilling @PinkNoodle ’s wish of a stuffed moose staring at a swimming woman…
I will try to find the post and attach it here

Edit: found it

It’s been a long time since this happened, but I remembered because it was so funny :rofl:

It all started here:

5 Likes

When I was very new, someone custom made a card of my then favorite band Slipknot for me. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I am still so happy! :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Mine, i will have it framed :heart:

2 Likes

I have never been so jealous of a postcard in my life that’s amazing!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: