Hurray! 🎉 Official Cards from Forum Member to Forum Member

I just received this wonderful card from @PasoDoble :heart:

today i received this beautiful postcard from @Z001 :grinning: :mailbox_with_mail: :grinning: thank you :grinning:

1 Like

WOOOOOO! I love this thread and frequent it often. I find it so satisfying haha!

Finally today - it happened…

I got my first card from a forum member who I have participated in RR with :slight_smile: . @manu86 thank you for the awesome card!

3 Likes

I have received quiete a few postcards from Forum Members lateley :slight_smile:

just yesterday I received mail from two forum members

@jilli1002

and @LindaJ

April 23 I received a card from @reisegern

April 16 I have received from @DCMdVa

April 4 I received from @Bavarian-Blues

In April I sent to:

@anon18226474

@fastpost

4 Likes

In April I sent these two cards to forum members:

Some cacti to @fisherman

and a Unesco card to @TiaraXiara

3 Likes

today i received this beautiful postcard from @MozartS :grinning: thank you :grinning: :mailbox_with_mail: :grinning:

@msalicat registered yesterday this postcard from me :grinning:

@Selena registered today my postcard :grinning: :mailbox_with_mail: :grinning:

1 Like

I just got this amazing card from @masako-k :heart:

1 Like

Today I received this one from @CEBooth

:smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve got one travelling at the moment but they haven’t registered it yet so won’t spoil the surprise :shushing_face::blush:

@cali29 was one of the people who got my address when I turned my profile active again. She sent me this beautiful card of Ayn Rand and gave me a few interesting novel recommendations. Now they all are on my “want to read” list on Goodreads. Thank you one more time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I didn’t even realize you were on the forum! I’m glad you like the card!

I got a cool handmade card from @Pxn :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve written on my profile that I’m a forum member, simply for this forum thread. There are so many members, and I’m not very good at remembering all the names.

1 Like

One more card from Forum member have arrived! @elbe sent me a new Pippi card to my collection and he even used a Pippi stamp! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you one more time!

3 Likes

My forum friends @barbizon and @EdithK met together and both drawn my address in a row.
What a coincidence - but the cards arrived not on the same day.
I received the card from EdithK last Thursday and today, on Tuesday, I got the card from barbizon.

Thanks again to both of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

7 Likes

today i received this beautiful postcard from @Puffses :grinning: :mailbox_with_mail: :grinning: thank you

My card arrived @Fabia0912 ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you again for the postcard! :slight_smile: also also the lovley message :smiley:just read your reply!

1 Like

today i received this beautiful postcard from @Telopea :grinning: :mailbox_with_mail: :grinning: thank you :grinning:

1 Like

@whitefroststreetboi sent me such a wonderful ballet card. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you again!

4 Likes