How Many Postcrossing Stamps ? :postcrossing:

I just added this Russian stamp from 2016:

5 Likes

Ireland had a really nice one in 2017 I remember using it for a couple of months as my local post office had a couple of books of them and I brought them all at once.

Yes, you are right, you can find it (#14) :blush:

@Aguaroble
The Åland Islands stamp from 2018 is not an official stamp (as in part of the issuing program), it’s one of those personalized stamps made just for the summer meetup. There was also another one the year before plus a special cancellation. Only the 2019 stamp is a part of the official Åland Post issuing program.

Thanks a lot @Elenna for explaining!
I removed the 2018’s stamp
I mean, this one
:arrow_down:
Åland Islands :aland_islands:

Too bad, it was one of my favorite :frowning:

Anyway, I guess the person who drew it is a postcrosser, and he (or she) is talented!
If someone knows his (or her) identity, I would be glad to see other drawings he may have illustrated!

:aland_islands: :aland_islands: :aland_islands:

10 Likes

The artist is called Ammi Krogius and that stamp also has a matching postcard:

I know she has illustrated at least the 2017 Åland summer meet-up postcard and the personalized stamp.

2 Likes

Amazing!
But she doesn’t seem to be a postcrosser… Or maybe a friend of a postcrosser :blush:

Fun surprise in the mailbox today. I received what looks to be a self-designed card that captures most of this stamp list in collage form

That’s really great! Lucky you!
But was it a picture or did the postcrosser really put these different stamps together?

It’s a picture. But it looks like a photo of real stamps, not a Photoshop compilation of digital images.

I have some more information; for those who may be interested in this very nice postcard, it is possible to find it on this website founded by a postcrosser called Dietmar.

The Estonian Postcrossing FDC is the best, it has the design of a postcard.

Welcome to the forum!
Do you know if we’ll soon have the chance to discover an Indian postcrossing stamp?

I am hoping they do, India already has 500K cards sent or travelling.

2 Likes

Here are two Postcrossing stamps that I bought directly from the postal bureau recently. 1st one was from Austria, and the second is the heart shaped one from Aland. It was the Aland stamp that first piqued my interest in Postcrossing. I will be buying some more. On the way is one from Brazil from a ebay seller.
2021 Postcrossing
Austria issued 14th July '21

Aland issued 7th June '19

6 Likes

Here is the Postcrossing stamp I received today from Brazil from a Brazillian seller on ebay.

Brazil - date of issue 14th July 2020

7 Likes

keep trying!
Germany (where the ministry of finances decides about the stamps that are issued … bureaucracy we’re good at it :wink: ) tried for a decade or so by consistently writing them.
fingers crossed you’ll do it a bit earlier.

3 Likes

Got a few Postcrossing stamps recently…

This Luxembourg issue I got from the Luxembourg bureau,
2022 Postcrossing
Luxembourg issued 13th September 2022

Guernsey had issued Postcrossing stamps in '14, '16 and '21 there are available with them at their bureau
2014 Postcrossing
Date of issue 28th May 2014
2016 Postcrossing 1
2016 Postcrossing 2
Date of issue 14th July 2016

Date of issue 10th June 2021

And finally this Kazakhstan issue from a dealer

Date of issue 7th November 2015

9 Likes

Got this German Postcrossing stamp from a Delampe dealer last month end.

Date of issue 6th October 2022

Sorry, @premkudva, that´s not correct, the Date of issue for the German Postcrossing stamp was the 6th October 2022