How Many Postcrossing Stamps ? :postcrossing:

Thanks for the correction, I had typed it wrong.

1 Like

Got this Postcrossing stamp issued by Hungary in 2018 yesterday from a Delcampe dealer.

2018 Postcrossing
Date of issue 2nd February 2018

2 Likes

Amazing thread:)

1 Like

I love them all. I think the only one I have is from the Netherlands.

1 Like

Today I received the 2022 Postcrossing stamp and first day card from Estonia issued 1st October 2022.
2022 Postcrossing
Self adhesive

Back side is blank

8 Likes

oh no – is the German Postcrossing stamp discontinued now? :slightly_frowning_face:
“Dieses Produkt befindet sich nicht mehr in unserem Sortiment.”

I got the same message this weekend already as I was about to order some new sheets :frowning:.
Asked at my local post office today:
They seemed to have every stamp (I was a bit impressed - I didn´t know they stock so many), but no luck with the postcrossing stamp…
The new squirrel ones must do it then…

1 Like

Recent incomings

3 Likes

Do you know how many Postcrossing stamps were printed?

I was curious about this as well.
The amount I could find in a press release was 2.9 million, but I don´t know if this is accurate.

1 Like

Wow, really??
In France, 480,000 international-rate stamps (letters and postcards) are printed!
But that makes sense, because if I remember correctly, Taiwan prints them at around 600,000, even though this country is three times less populated than France.
In comparison, the stamps in Lithuania are printed in 25,000 copies.

Spain 2024

5 Likes

Wow! Congrats Spain! ¡Enhorabuena, España!
Do you have a link which would tell us more about it?

And I can’t see clearly, but do you know which monuments are represented @chisco? There are obviously the Taj Mahal and the Eiffel Tower, and also the pyramids?

As soon as I have more information I will let you know.

This stamp can only be purchased at Correos Madrid

since it is sold through machines

Variable value stamps or ATM are those printed and distributed through machines. These print the postage value

2 Likes

Taj Mahal (India), Eiffel Tower (France), Puerta de Alcalá (Spain), Pyramid of Cheops (Egypt),
below Plaza de España, Seville. Above, it looks like a large Segovia aqueduct of spain

1 Like

I obviously added the latest one, which will be issued in one month :blush:

2 Likes

I’m in Spain, where did you get it from?

I’m in Madrid, where did you get it? Where are these machines? :open_mouth:

Sorry I got very excited, and forgot that I’m writing from my daughter’s profile haha

Madrid
Conde de Peñalver, 19 - Suc. 53