German Postcrossing stamp launch meetup! (October 7th, Berlin)

That is a great pity, but nevertheless a good decision. Get well soon @Jetske!

1 Like

I have to cancel the Meeting on Friday, I am so sorry

Undortunately I won’t be able to attend the meeting as well :frowning:
I wish all who will be there a lot of fun, and everyone who won’t be there because of health issues fast recovery!

Doreen (aka @doro-in-berlin) is not on the forum, but sent me this message:

“Hallo Anna!
Ich möchte gerne auf die Liste zum Postcrossing-Treff im Kommunikations Museum am 7. 10. in Berlin. Ich wäre 14:15 Uhr da und hätte auch gerne Karten und Briefmarken. Ich weiß nicht, wie ich mich anmelden kann und schreibe Dir jetzt hier. Ich freue mich, wenn ich am Freitag dabei bin. Dankeschön sagt (doro-in-berlin) Doreen”

So I added her to the list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, how cool is that. If it’s not too late for me I would love to come by. Not sure yet if I’ll make it 100% cause I visit a friend in Berlin. But if I can arrange it, can maybe bring them to. So me and maybe a plus 1.
Thanks for the organisation of the meet-up :wink:

(Edit: do we have to be there right from the beginning or would it also be ok to drop by later?)

Is there anyone who receives money from me for buying cards? I guess I already paid them But maybe someone else? @kroete68

As the museum is a public place you can come whenever you like. The museum is open until 17.00h.

My job won this time and I won’t be able to attend :sob:
This question might be dumb, but is there a way to have the cute cancellation mark somewhere else later?
I was so looking forward to this :frowning:

Yes, you may get it through the cancellation service in Berlin (just send your items to them and they will cancel it). They are always available for 28 days. Please check here for more information: Zeitschrift Stempel und Informationen | Shop Deutsche Post

2 Likes

Good Morning to all of you!

Unfortunately I also need to cancel my attendance at the meeting on Friday. I’m very sorry. I got a cold. :slightly_frowning_face:

Wishing all of you a happy and wonderful meeting tomorrow! Hope to see some of you soon.

Is there anyone who would be willing to send me a card from the meetup with the cancellation? I would really appreciate it and can offer two postcards based on your likes in return. Please send me a message if you are able and willing.

I hope everyone has a great time there!

Edit: I found someone to swap for a card with. Thank you!

3 Likes

To an enchanting celebration and connection, do hope you share many photos. May your day be filled with magic moments.

8 Likes

That is something I would entertain too… same offer a 1 card for 2 of mine…. I am in Canada so it is very unlikely I will be there…however if I could I would….

Glad you brought this up…:wink:

FULFILLED, thanks so much ladies

1 Like

Please, count me in for this event.
Thanks

1 Like

I will be attenting the meeting to please add me to the list ^^

Welcome to the meetup, @stine78my and @Sant1!

Thank you so much for this info! I will certainly use this service :smile:
Enjoy the Meetup and the museum :postal_horn:

Hey @meiadeleite, Im planning to join too :slight_smile: Looking forward to it :smiley:

1 Like

Hello I wanted to let you know not to wait for me since I got an extra lesson till 17 o’clock so sadly even thought I want to get the postcard and the cancelation stamp I think it won’t be possible :frowning:

Würde auch gerne teilnehmen

1 Like