German Postcrossing stamp launch meetup! (October 7th, Berlin)

Please count one more person to me.
Thanks

See you later today then, @Postillion-Ramona and @Britannia :slight_smile:

Moin! Unfortunately, I am sick as well and am going to stay at home today. I was looking forward to meeting you all… :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I have to cancel bec of illness.

55 Likes

Wow! Everyone has a nice smile. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you for sharing your fun meetup with us! :postcrossing: :de:

2 Likes

Danke für das tolle Bild!!! Das Meeting war sehr schön!!!

Thank you very much for the great organisation!

3 Likes

It was a lot of fun! Thanks for the great meetup!

3 Likes

Uiii so viele Postcrosser. Wenn ich jetzt nir wüsste,wer wer ist. Tatsächlich kann ich nur wenige Gesichter zuordnen.

2 Likes

[/quote]…so many emotions ;-), great to meet you all!

5 Likes

Vielen Dank für das tolle Erinnerungsbild und die Organisation und überhaupt. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: War ganz happy, dass ich es heute doch noch geschafft habe.

9 Likes

War wirklich ein toller Tag. Danke vor allem an das Orga-Team, die das Meeting überhaupt möglich gemacht haben!

2 Likes

Danke an alle für das spannende Event, die Orga und die vielen netten Gespräche.

Mein erstes Meetup hat mich positiv überrascht. Vielen lieben Dank für die vielen tollen Geschenke =)

Bis zum nächsten Mal!

4 Likes

Wow, es war einfach nur toll, ich bin so happy das ich dabei sein durfte :heart_eyes:
Vielen Dank ane die es organisiert haben :heart_eyes:
Und vielen Dank für das tolle Foto, eine so schöne Erinnerung :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Dankeschön für dieses super tolle Meeting! :grinning:
Ich bin immer noch auf Wolke 7. :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone who attended the meetup and was part of it to make it such a wonderful event!

Unfortunately it’s not possible to talk with everyone in such a short period of time. But due to the wonderful location and the flexibility everyone showed by giving your chair to others for a while it was possible to get to know many people (and to meet many friends).
Special thanks to @frewen, @manuchka, @Pafel, @teamug and @reiselustig who offered their help to the team and did so much to support us on short notice.

Special thanks to the Philatelie Event Team - I’m quite sure they need a hand, wrist and shoulder treatment now. They said they were prepared - but they just didn’t know WHAT to prepare for :see_no_evil:

34 Likes

Nice said. Yes it definitly was a great meet-up thanks for the great organisation.

3 Likes

@meiadeleite
I congratulate you and all the efficient hands helping on organizing such a successful meetup and in such a wonderful location. It was an immense pleasure to be part of it.

3 Likes

Thank you for this nice day.

3 Likes

Tausend Dank für das tolle Event. Es war mein erstes Meetup und ich finde es total schön, wie lieb ich aufgenommen wurde. :hugs:

6 Likes