First sent & received

This was my first sent card:

And this was my first received. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I like it so much!

2 Likes

Well, I’m still relatively new so they weren’t that long ago. Haha

First sent to Canada, recipient was very nice and excited about being my first card :rofl:

First received from Belarus, which I will sadly admit I had barely heard of before Postcrossing. I love learning things in this site!

First received

First sent

That was in 2014 :slight_smile:

1 Like

It took us 5 days to send out our first 5 cards. This is the first time we are sending postcards to anywhere. I helped my daughter to write the address and post-IDs. She wrote a little bit on the back. It was fun for her going to the post office, buy stamps n put the cards in post box. Can’t wait to receive our first post card :slight_smile: :grin:

I’m new here and I hope I’m sharing our little experience in the right thread.

5 Likes

Welcome! The first cards may take some weeks, for at first your cards have to arrive and to be registered and then sombody will draw your address, write a card and send it all the way to the Maldives, so you both need some patience.

1 Like

Thank you!
I have already talked about it with my daughter. I thinking the waiting part will be fun too. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi folks !

This first I sent :

And the first I received :

1 Like

my first card sent in late 2009: copley square viewcard - a popular public space in my city.

my first card received in late 2009: a cute winter postcard with a holiday greeting in finnish!

both (coincidentally) to/from finland :finland::two_hearts:

1 Like

My first arriving postcard was to Ukraine, drawing of my city.

My first received card was from Russia, beautiful illustration of Alice in Wonderland.

2 Likes

I don’t have a picture of my first sent but this is my first received

I was SO excited when I saw it in my mail box!!! I had been waiting FOREVER to get one and I was so happy to finally get one​:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

First Sent:

First Received:

1 Like

First received:

First sent:

1 Like

First sent was a tiger postcard for someone who collects tigers. I remember feeling very lucky I actually had that one, since my collection back then was quite small!

And the first card I received was a historical reading exercise for children from the Netherlands. Super fascinating!

1 Like

The picture of my first two sent postcards aren’t existing (I had no scanner back then and scanned pics only sometimes at work).

So this is just my third sent card:

And I also can show only my fifth received postcard:

first sent:

first received:

:relaxed: cute

Привет! Пришли мне карточку тоже я в Америке

Write in English please, for this is the international section of the forum.

3 Likes

First Sent:

First Received (today! :tada::confetti_ball:):

2 Likes

I don’t know if there is already a topic like this, but looking through my postcard collection I thought this would be a nice topic as we all have a first received official postcard that we all remember, the joy of receiving it! I was so happy with the first one and for weeks it was right on my coffee table to look at every single moment of the day :slightly_smiling_face:

This is mine! From Germany

7 Likes