First sent & received

I think this was technically my 2nd sent (but in that first batch of 5, which I sent out all on the same night):

First received:

My first sent card that actually has an image:

My first received:

Thank you so much!

I’m still new here. So I haven’t sent or received many yet. The first postcard I sent actually hasn’t been received yet. But the first one I sent that has been received (it counts as my first sent postcard on my wall) is this one.

My first received one is this one.

Great idea !!

My first sent postcard is this one:

and the first postcard in my mailbox was this one:

1 Like

My first postcard on P.C. that I sent was to a P.C. recipient in the Netherlands and it was a postcard of a Japanese woodblock print of a samurai/warrior type of figure. I owned the card from the Honolulu museum of Art for quite some years and I decided to give it life and to send it off. The recipient was pleased with it.

Today I officially received my 1st Post Crossing postcard from a P.C. member residing in Luxembourg. I was very thrilled to see it in my mailbox! I registered it immediately. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remember that excitement! A great postcard too :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

My first sent was this one for USA on 14th April 2021:

My first received was this BEAUTIFUL postcard from Germany on 21st May 2021:

1 Like

My first sent was to Germany:

And the first I received was from France:

2 Likes

My first sent card is the dog Tara:

My first received card was also from Germany:

My First sent card

Sent on 12/09/2021

My First Received card

Travel distance 4688Km. Received on 28/November/2021

2 Likes

my first sent

my first receive

2 Likes

My first sent postcard was in the 2018 when I was 8 years old.

to: USA, New York :us:

My first received postcard arrived 1 month after registration on Postcrossing. It was beggining of my Postcrossing adventure.

2 Likes

My first sent postcard was in 2017 -

And I received my first card a month after I joined (a surprisingly short journey!) -

1 Like

card with birds is very beautiful

First sent!

1 Like

My first sent card in 2019, canal houses in Amsterdam:

I really love my first received card, a caribou from Cananda:

My first sent: Postcard CN-3000312. No photo but I am sure it is a watercolor painting (from the first box of postcards I owned). And the receiver gave me many kind wishes.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The first sent card with photo:

My first received: