Europa 2024 stamps

The theme of the EUROPA 2024 stamps is Underwater fauna & flora :blue_heart: :green_heart:
:coral::fish::octopus:

Stamps already known:

Aland Islands:

Finland:

I can’t wait to see the other countries stamps!!! :star_struck:
What do you think?

46 Likes

As always, Finland stamps are great.

1 Like

That’s cool! But I have to say that I am not a big fan of the stamps which haven’t “teeth” (is it the word which should be used in English?)
But maybe I am too conservative :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I guess they have, they just aren’t visible in the picture. At least I hope I’m right, because I agree with you, so maybe I’m too conservative too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see which ones we’ll get here in Portugal! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes, yes, YES!!! This is a fantastic theme! I can’t wait to see what is issued. :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

However, I am sad to see that Russia and Belarus will not be included, because these are countries with extraordinary and precious biodiversity. Another reason I continue to pray for peace every day. :pray::v::peace_symbol::blue_heart::yellow_heart:

6 Likes

I think the Finnish ones have partial perforation (?=teeth) and the upper part should be like water surface.
I’m conservative as well, without perforation it looks more like a sticker :neutral_face:

But I like this theme so much, curious to see what other countries show!

3 Likes

Belgium

:star_struck:

23 Likes

Jersey

I really like the flora stamps! :star_struck:

14 Likes

Isle of Man :isle_of_man:

24 Likes

Some more stamps:

Monaco :monaco:

Slovakia :slovakia:

San Marino :san_marino:

Germany :de:

19 Likes

I love this theme as I love underwater stuff, especially postal stuff!

But I confess I am a bit disappointed, especially with my dear Finland who has usually great stamps. This doesn’t work out for me… :pensive:

I love Monaco’s because octopus is my favourite animal. Cod is very especial to me so the Isle Of Man is very nice.

I wonder what Portugal will bring. We have dolphins in my hometown (Setúbal), so that would be a personal favourite, but we have such a rich culture related to our waters that I’m very curious to see what would be the chosen one!

ETA: I just noticed Belgium has a shark! Cool!

1 Like

I have to disagree, and I really hope to receive the Zostera stamp, as I worked with these lovely marine plants (also in Setúbal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) and they have a special place in my heart! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Portugal has too many to choice (plus Açores and Madeira), so perharps it will be the dullest species they can find :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I like their names! I like the plants, I will probably come around with the design. :laughing: Always learning!

I will send it to you once they come out! :smile:

1 Like

Wow, the German one is really disappointing :frowning:

10 Likes

these will be the Europa stamps of Switzerland. I am open for any direct swaps with the stamp set on a cover with nice cancellation

16 Likes

Excuse me, but I laughed at Germany’s stamp, what is that?! :joy:

9 Likes

Hello, here is French stamp :clipperton_island:

Available 10 may 2024

25 Likes

that is in German words “Underwater fauna and flora”, it is really an ugly stamp, completely unimaginative :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I thought it was an ad/banner for the contest, not the stamp itself. :joy::sob: (Germany)

11 Likes