Do you have a favorite postcard country?

China and USA :slight_smile:

Belarus India Egypt Japan wish to get from the Arabian seas and Egypt. Oh I now see I posted before lol.

Probably, most of all I like postcards from Russia, because there a lot of beautiful illustrations, and Iā€™m a big fan of such cards.

Also Iā€™d like to mention Finland (moomin on the cards and stamps :heart_eyes:) and Netherlands.

Iā€™d love to visit USA and Japan someday so I like almost all postcards from these places. Besides I think view postcards from Switzerland are beautiful. And for me illustrations from Russia and China postcards are amazing :slight_smile:

I love cards from Russia because they have amazing illustrations and great stamps.
I love all view cards from Italy, because itā€™s my favorite country.

I love cards from all countries. I just wish i could receive more cards from other Asian countries, not just mainly from Taiwan and Chinaā€¦

Wish I could receive more from African countries too.

My favourites would be Indonesia, the nature cards are sooo beautiful;) and then Germany and Austria a especially if the cards are written in German, which happens quite a lot recently:)) and then every place where I have been makes me smile;)))

2 Likes

Asian countries, mainly Japan, and Russia.

Iā€™ve found that the majority of my favorites are from Japan and France.

My favorite postcards are usually from Russia, Belarus, Germany, France and USA. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

China has always beautiful stamps and the photos of landscapes/landmarks are very pretty.
Russia has also huge stamps that I really love.
Cards from Gemany always arrive in good shape and are varied too.
I also enjoy cards from India but I havenā€™t got many from there yet hereā€¦ I look forward to!
Also I wish I had more cards from Latin American countries, but I think COVID messed up this a bitā€¦

5 Likes

I like Finland, Japan and Russia.
The often have nice and somewhat eccentric postcards and great stamps. And -most important- the cards are always in a good condition. Not like cards from the US, which always have marks from the stamp ink and the postal sorting machines etcā€¦ Very annoying. They are also often damaged.

1 Like

Finnish cards are just adorable, really. And Japanese, too. And their stamps are looking so amazing to me! In any case, there are lots of good stamps and cards from almost every country :slightly_smiling_face:

Hard to choose, but currently,Iā€™d have to say United Kingdom, Switzerland, South Africa.
I collect postcards- stamps.

And great stamps.

1 Like

I love anything from the Netherlands since my husband is Dutch. For stamps, my favorites have been from the UK!

1 Like

Definitely Russia!! I recently started to mark favourite cards on my official page, and when i looked back on them, a huge percentage were from Russia, so yeah definitely Russia!! :star_struck:
For stamps, I love stamps from China generally!

2 Likes

I agreeā€¦ I have no specific preference for any country (I love too many) but I seem to like things different from what Iā€™m familiar with

1 Like

Scandinavian countries, I think. The natural beauty is stunning, landscapes are breathtaking.

And anything from a ā€˜newā€™ country thatā€™s not on my ā€˜received fromā€™ list.

Almost every country :rofl:
For view cards especially :BeNeLux,Scandinavia,Latvia,New Zealand and Australia,Poland,Peru,Spain,Italy,Portugal,Ireland,Hungary,Croatia,Serbia,Slovenia, Germany Mexico,Ukraine,LondonšŸ˜
For illustration/adorable that is Japan of course :blush:

2 Likes

Germany, of course.
The postcards I receive are always stolen in the mail room, only the German ones are not stolen.