Do you have a favorite postcard country?

Probably still France. My dream is to receive a postcard from Gibraltar.

Either Taiwan or China. Every card that Iā€™ve received from one of these countries so far has been great. Either a beautiful view card or something cute. Russia also tends to have a nice assortment of cards that are sent.

1 Like

USA never fails me

5 Likes

Russia and Finland. I have gotten very nice cards from both many times.

Hard to choose, lol, but currently Iā€™d have to say Germany, Brazil, Chile & India.

I love the variety of cards & the speed of German postcards - I get some interesting peeks into the culture and language. Iā€™ve had some incredible cards from Brazil & Chile & Iā€™ve always been interested in those countries. And I fell in love with India on a trip there 20 years ago, so I always welcome cards from India.

I am always so pleased when I get to send a postcard to GermanyšŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ knowing it will get there in good time!
Does anyone notice countries that take an extraordinary amount of time to receive theirs?

Finland: I think ā€œFinland has a love for animals and landscapesā€. Heartfelt card. So I like it.

Ukraine: First, their stamps are very nice. And my Ukrainian cards are good design. The landscape has a nice color.

1 Like

I like the unusual stamps from Finland. Im in love with Mt. Fuji and cherry blossoms from Japan. From Russia I would love to receive onion-domed church towers only. But my favourite country is Lithuania. I love the beautiful countryside, though Ive never been there.

Isn`t this a proof?

japan is my fav but korea south has to be my 2 fav then is Germany

USA, of course!
I am a big fan and collector of American postcards: bridges, maps, Route 66, presidents, beautiful buildings from all American states!
If anyone wants to trade with me let me know!

7 Likes

My favourite countries are definetely Japan, China and my home country Finland.

I love Asian postcards, theyā€™re beautiful and many of Japanese cards are super cute! I also live British postcards!

My favourite countries are Russia or Germany. I have an image of a little house in distant Serbia surrounded by wilderness and someone writing me a card by the wood powered stove

1 Like

I love postcards from all countries, but some of my favourites are from Russia and Japan. There are many illustrated postcards from Russia which are really nice, and Japan has many scenic postcards which I like too, which often include cherry blossoms. :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Belgium of course!

3 Likes

Japan! :smiley:

1 Like

Japan and Finland.

USA and Canada because of the beautiful nature postcards :smile:

1 Like

I adore illustration cards and have found that Russia and Finland seem to have the most beautiful postcards that suit what I like :blush:

2 Likes

Japan, China, Russia, Belarus and USA. But I didnā€™t receive that much cards yet so I didnā€™t really saw cards from all countries

1 Like