Decorating the back of your →NON-HANDMADE POSTCARDS←

I decorated couple backsides with cartoon/comics mice for a penpal who likes rodents

34 Likes

To a mushroom lover

18 Likes

Beautiful stamps!

1 Like

hehehe, i love this!! so cute!

2 Likes

Omg, this is so hilarious, i want this someday on my card :star_struck:

1 Like

Hello Friends!
Some new)

18 Likes

If I send a card in an envelope, I like to decorate it in the style of the card as well :sparkles:

25 Likes

My cats are getting bigger)) thinking of filling all of the space with them :rofl:

41 Likes

This frog is a result of an art exercise during Risograph printing class - we had to draw small objects without seeing them by holding them in the palm of non-dominant hand. Second step was adding another color layer (hence wings) to the drawing and the combo was printed on a Risograph. Thought it was too silly to throw away. :joy:

11 Likes

Rubber stamps are my fave :heart:!

15 Likes

These are so good. :smiley: What are you using to colour these? Is it paint, or something else? :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you)) I use these markers (which I bought for completely different purpose, hehe)

4 Likes

Thank you for replying. :blush: You must have a delicate touch - I find it challenging to get the effect you get with markers! I must try harder! :laughing: Your cats are brilliant! :grin:

1 Like

Not a cat!!
I know the spire is sloping)) but drawing this made me so happy. No idea how to fit the message here, but I’ll find a way :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Some recent decorated official backsides (just noticed I forgot to write a country on star trek one :scream: hopefully post will figure it out)

28 Likes

I would exchange with you!

My first attempt :face_with_peeking_eye: Well, I don’t know…

27 Likes

I like it Jana, well done !

2 Likes

@Xute can you fill me in on this fishing boat stamp of yours!? :astonished: – I’d be grateful for anything you know / can share about it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s this one: Contemporary Art of Russia series from Contemporary Art series

2 Likes