Decorating the back of your →NON-HANDMADE POSTCARDS←

it’s been a while :smiling_face:

34 Likes

I love your drawings :heart:

2 Likes

Surprising someone with some flowers this time.

Simple but delicate (and it still takes some time to create :blush:)

20 Likes

Hi @thetimp I saw your mini envelopes that you sometimes put on the backs of your postcards and fell in love with the idea! :star_struck: Been exploring the concept ever since! Nothing to show here yet because I keep forgetting to take photos, but thank you for sharing your art and ideas. :grin:

2 Likes

Wow what a kind message, thank you so much.
I’m very happy I was able to inspire you!
I hope you’re going to show some here eventually, really looking forward to it. :blush:

1 Like

Latest official cards

13 Likes

Last round of unpicked decorated wildcard offers sent as officials have all reached their recipients. I like trying to match the theme on the front in some way.

24 Likes

Have spent a lot more time past months trying to send cards to friends and family. Drawing funny stuff on back continues to get bring so many smiles.

Friends of ours that came out from across the country had spent the day with us in Tombstone awhile back, where we had some surprisingly great BBQ at a little hole in the wall called Puny John’s
I was thrilled to have one last pig stamp to use on it.

Same with one last Chicken stamp I used on this one as they are also huge fans (IYKYK) :rofl: :chicken:

22 Likes

Some neuro-art on a postcard for my friend in the US, white field for the address.

34 Likes

CITRUS + SUMMER :orange_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart:

46 Likes

This one month, I started decorating and postcrossing
So I don’t have stationeries enough but collecting stationeries became my small pleasure now(ᵔᗜᵔ* )

28 Likes

When time is limited, I become a one trick - stickerbombs - pony. No matter how many I have made, it’s always fun like first time layering all of them together in no particular order

16 Likes

Beautiful cards

1 Like

22 Likes

14 Likes

Book + A cup of chamomile tea before sleep. :+1:
Sending this to a book lover.

28 Likes

8 Likes

Purple decoration for a purple lover. :purple_heart:

19 Likes

21 Likes