Decorating the back of your →NON-HANDMADE POSTCARDS←

I moved the above post here from another topic.
Welcome to Postcrossing and the Forum, @lara_and_ems!

2 Likes

Welcome to postcrossing and the forum @lara_and_ems

A lot of inspiration to find here and make sure you do not only look at the latest posts but also take a look at the older postings. Have fun and I personally look out to what you’re going to create.

1 Like

Welcome to Postcrossing @lara_and_ems!
You might also enjoy following –Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art - #5724 by u90mugom

1 Like

:frog:

8 Likes

if anyone interested in exchanging cards, I more than willing to do so!
I am on a very long vocation so I have plenty of time to do that.
can just lmk what character u like.
I have pixar cards and some vintage illustrated postcard
my holiday will be until Aug and I will send postcards from singapore then (currently back in hometown) :slight_smile:

18 Likes

21 Likes

Just a try… i gave more information about the card (a castle was shown). And i drawed the dragon living there.

26 Likes

About making your post card at home I suggest you can use the decoration portion of stamp sheetlets apart from using different post card cut out and the decorative portion of stamp sheetlets, can also neatly cut of 1/2 inch or 1" and used as border like washi tape

So cute!!! Will start collecting different typography as greetings

Ready to send:

12 Likes

19 Likes

Thank you for your kindly words! :slight_smile: Hope you enjoy decorating with different typographs. Newspapers and magazines are full of them.

1 Like

Tried a new technic with dried flowers made by myself. It can be a postcard aswell
Just finished:

22 Likes

Summer is approaching

29 Likes

I really enjoy decorating postcards🥰
I welcome any friends who likes them to exchange with me all the time!🫶🏻(of course if have someone like them :face_holding_back_tears:)

30 Likes

These are amazing! :two_hearts: I’d love to exchange a postcard with you

Simple but charming I think :herb: (and still some space to write a note :wink:)

24 Likes

I used up all my likes by liking all the comments till 162! THE TALENT :heart_eyes::100::ok_hand:t3: I AM AWESTRUCK! I shall come back and explore and use up all my likes once again to appreciate all the talent oozing out in here :heart_eyes::100::heart:

3 Likes

I decorated these cards today.

28 Likes