Decorating the back of your →NON-HANDMADE POSTCARDS←

Again, stickers.

18 Likes

I recently sent some postcards in an envelope and I ran out of ideas of what else to write on the address part of the cards, so I used a bumblebee stamp and markers to do this design on the last card. I am quite happy with how it turned out

36 Likes

I recently joined a spooky RR and this is one of the cards I’ve sent. I hid a little envelope on it to include some spooky stickers and a note. :ghost:

17 Likes

9 Likes

Silly dragon on an outgoing postcard based on this vintage Chinese throw rug. Done in gouache.

17 Likes

A floral theme drawing I did and sent a few weeks ago…:cherry_blossom::lotus:

16 Likes

and pikachu just arrived! aahhh dear ksenia, you’re crazy. and wonderful for doing this. you have no idea how happy you’ve made me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

look everyone at @Xute 's amazing drawing!

29 Likes

19 Likes

I had so much fun looking through this thread. Your creations are all so fantastic!! A real source of inspiration.

I enjoy drawing and painting on the backsides of my outgoing postcards too. That is so, so much fun, especially when you try and create art that suits the recipient’s interests and personality. For example, I painted this simple galaxy jar for a Postcrosser who likes galaxy theme. The dark blue sparkly paper on the back was also created by me. This card has been traveling for a few days and oh how I hope this PostCrosser smiles when he gets this!

22 Likes

My two most recent send outs. I’m liking how they turned out.

9 Likes

I had fun with stickers

and with washi tapes, stickers and drawings

17 Likes

Those are some awesome works! I especially love your drawings. You’re very talented.

Mailed out another official postcard today. Was jumping up and down of happiness because it went out to my favorite country! The recipient loves birds a lot, so I painted one for her. I also tried to squeeze in as much text as possible, because she had a really interesting profile and wanted to hear what the senders know about her country. I hope this makes her smile!! 🩷 I put in so much love.

36 Likes

Sent this card officially about a month ago with painting of a spring lotus… :lotus: :lotus:

20 Likes

Day of Cosmonautics themed decoration

22 Likes

I used washi tapes, stickers ,and drawing most of the time!!!
anyone interested can pm me!!! ( but I am very slow, probably sending around Aug…)

18 Likes

I love the cards with Alice and Kiki! You’re so talented!

1 Like

Yes, I absolutely have been through this entire thread looking at Every. Single. Picture. :smiley:

Amazing, beautiful, inspiring artistry. :star_struck:

:smiling_face:And please keep posting your creations - they are a joy! :heart_eyes:

Post was splitted by moderator :arrow_right: Alcohol Inks / Markers

3 Likes

Thank u so much :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

One of my sent cards…:dog:

22 Likes

Paper-cutting frenzy “I have no idea what I’m making” :sweat_smile:

…and then suddenly goes back to “I have no idea how to decorate” :melting_face:

11 Likes