Decorating the back of your →NON-HANDMADE POSTCARDS←

These are just great, thank you for sharing the images :slight_smile:.

(Frankly, I wish you might pick my address for a official postcard and have one in this kind of style spare by coincidence :wink:.)

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

Million thanks, I’m very pleased.
Please DM me, I’m always open for creative direct swaps.

3 Likes

Totally agree))

Aww, those mushrooms are super cute

1 Like

Thank you so much.

For my next postcard, I thought it would be nice to try Hedgehog in the Fog, the cult status Soviet cartoon character. I made that decision last night only to discover beautiful dense fog this morning! That confirmed that my choice was the right one. :joy: I quickly sketched the hedgehog so I can capture him in the actual fog. And, fun fact, growing up that cartoon seemed really boring and sad. I should rewatch it now that I am older. :joy:

39 Likes

This hedgehog looks super cute)))

2 Likes

Today’s outgoings :purple_heart:

23 Likes

24 Likes

:astonished: @jakey!

1 Like

Today’s card- probably the last Halloween drawings:

35 Likes

That’s incredibly cute!

excellently done

1 Like

Hi,
I love decorating the back of postcards! Most of the time I really don’t have anything of ‘interest’ to write so I pick my favorite thoughts and quotes that express my opinion and mood. If it’s a travel card I’ll provide a fun experience about it. Sometimes the back of the card has no useful info about the picture. So I cover it in scrapbook paper, and I add washi tape, stickers, and stamps. I’ll also use the ink pad to stamp the rim in various colors to look vintage or worn. I’ll also use a paper punch to round the edges of the card or what I have glued to the back of the card. It’s basically a form of junk journaling I think but not using 3D objects like you would in an actual scrapbook or junk journal.

38 Likes

Welcome to the forum! What beautiful examples!

1 Like

:wave: Hello. If I may ask, what glue do all of you use that sticks well but won’t affect the other side of the card?

Please check the following thread about glue

2 Likes

I rarely send postcards, but I really like to draw drawings sendI rarely send postcards, but I really like to draw pictures fromI rarely send postcards, but I love drawing pictures for the recipients. I rarely send postcards, but I love drawing pictures for the recipients. I only have one photo, but I don’t think it’s bad

12 Likes

@Margaritka_Mann

I like your drawing, but you should (at least) cover the recipient´s address.

1 Like

Oh sorry, I didn’t think of that at all! I’ll upload a corrected photo as soon as I get home, sorry again for my irresponsibility :frowning:

1 Like