Decorating the back of your →NON-HANDMADE POSTCARDS←

A few days ago I hosted a lottery on behalf of WPD (but without WPD, sort of) and the lucky winner wanted to receive the card written and decorated.
Now, as the card has finally arrived, I can show the decorations. I could use the autumnal washi tapes and (nail art) stickers, at last.
I hope it’s okay that this was a triple-folded greeting card and not a postcard. Otherwise I will delete this post.

25 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Here are some cards I decorated for my pen pals this month.

53 Likes

And some more

49 Likes

@Natalie_soul
I love your decorations! Your cards are like a trip to the candy store.
Really beautiful! :heartpulse::blue_heart::yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your nice words :blush:

2 Likes

Aww, this baby yoda is so cute​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much Hemang. I love him too😊

1 Like

All your art is creative, shows thought and care. Beautiful work! :purple_heart::purple_heart::art:

2 Likes

Wow! You are so talented!! :heart:

1 Like

Wow - talk about “on the nose”! Good show!!

I’m addicted, too. Check out the thread just for washi tape - people have a lot of great examples!

1 Like

OMG how cute! With the address carefully smudged out, that top photo could BE a postcard! I would favorite it in a heartbeat!

Maybe embed the link for the washi thread so it’s easy to get to from here. ?

1 Like
1 Like

@ravishing @HookedonPostcards
Thank you very much for the nice words! I’m very pleased.

1 Like

This is postcards written yesterday. I like to mix decorations according to colors

50 Likes

To a postcrosser who loves picking mushrooms :blush:

50 Likes

I’m in awe - those are so creative! Your talent really shines through with your designs

1 Like