Decorating the back of your →NON-HANDMADE POSTCARDS←

I sometimes do this too or I decorate the card with washi tape and papers

Wow! It’s very particular and very, very beautiful! :heart_eyes::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

These are stunning :heart_eyes:

1 Like

30 Likes

I really appreciate this discussion. I have started putting stickers on the backs that I send out as I have loved getting them on the ones I’ve received.

What do you do with all of your postcards that you receive? I have put many up on a wall…some front, some backside. I’ve also made them into books by punching a small hole in one end and then putting a metal ring into them. It’s fun looking through them in this way.

I followed the two in Instagram you suggested. Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dot

3 Likes

There is a whole Thread about that so you should find some answers / ideas there :slight_smile:

Not had much time for postcarding lately but sent these two officials yesterday :blush:

28 Likes

Decorated these cards for my friend. Since I’ll send in envelope means i have more space for decoration!

17 Likes

Nowadays my washi tape rolls betray me so much! They end right in the middle of decoration. On other hand, it appears you can create a smooth looking gradient from two different washis (and add some thin Van Gogh tape to frame it better)

19 Likes

Another decoration idea for envelope swaps, so postcards could be identified as parts of a whole

29 Likes

A new try of decoration again (scraps from a magazine, washi tape).

10 Likes

I got to spend some time postcarding yesterday :blush: after not being able to do ANY on WPD! :slightly_frowning_face:

41 Likes

These are lovely, my favourite is #3! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you manage to fit so much in such a small space? :thinking:

2 Likes

Very cool! I would like to receive your creation. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You have a delicate taste! I really like

1 Like

I decorate every card I send out even though it sometimes really takes up to much time. But when I receive a happy message it’s all worth the effort. Unfortunate not everyone is taking the time to send a nice message and at that moment I’m a bit disappointed but luckily most of the time the messages I get make my day.
I make a picture of every backside, to help me get inspired for the moments I am not :wink:

54 Likes

I love how you decorate your cards, I still remember the card I got from you in January. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

And your Message ist in the little envelope? Dies that still count as a postcard? :sweat_smile:
I like the idea / concept, but I am a bit afraid Deutsche Post might not bei okay with that? :thinking:

2 Likes