Decorating the back of your →NON-HANDMADE POSTCARDS←

@TanjaK93
So glad I could inspire you Tanja and your card looks great. It’s so much fun being able to tell/write a bit more when sending a postcard, right?

1 Like

Omg I NEED to try this. That’s absolutely genius

1 Like

Todays card goes to Taiwan 🩷 I used several washis and stickers

10 Likes

My decorated Akira backside finally arrived to @Steek ^^ It was so fun to draw, even though I had to simplified the original drawing to my skills :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

Wow!! You are so talented! :fire::scream: This is amazing. What pens do you use btw? The last time I tried drawing on the card, it bled through the front :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

For outlines I use Faber-Castell multimark permanent (S) (this one - Best pens for writing on the back of shiny cards? - #7 by Xute) and for the colours just regular water-based markers for children (local brand) - maybe that’s why they don’t bleed through? :thinking:

2 Likes

This is one the character drawing I did a while ago of Indian goddess… Durga…

13 Likes

And as of this one is a cartoon of Indian classical dance (Bharatnatyam)… i did with markers and coloured pens…tried my very best …:smiling_face::smiling_face:

24 Likes

I don’t understand why people don’t want home made cards. I am looking forward to getting one

4 Likes

Latest official cards.

13 Likes

I got inspired by a few creative people on here to try adding a little flat envelope to the card to put some things in (the black one). If it arrives just fine, I’ll probably do it more often to include small stickers.

For this one I added a bunch of pretty vintage stamps as this is what the user is collecting 🩷 I hope it arrives

18 Likes

I usually decorate with stickers

14 Likes

For someone who likes cats. Drawing is based on original by Gertrude Jekyll.

9 Likes

The Pikachu is SO CUTE! :joy::two_hearts::zap:

2 Likes

I used to take pictures of all my outgoings when first started… I don’t much anymore. I should though because I really love some of them that I send out!

Here’s a couple of early ones I did…

31 Likes

The profile mentions she likes Nocturnal. Since I don’t have Nocturnal themed postcards, so I tried my best to decorate them as “Nocturnal” as possible using sticker/washi that I have.

19 Likes

Again, stickers.

17 Likes

I recently sent some postcards in an envelope and I ran out of ideas of what else to write on the address part of the cards, so I used a bumblebee stamp and markers to do this design on the last card. I am quite happy with how it turned out

33 Likes

I recently joined a spooky RR and this is one of the cards I’ve sent. I hid a little envelope on it to include some spooky stickers and a note. :ghost:

17 Likes

9 Likes