British Isles Chain Lottery

Wow, what a great offer @EmmaEirene !

If written, I would like the Emergency Services set please; if blank then food and drink please as there are so many Postcrossers who love food cards! Both sets are great!! :heart:

#2 @jobloggs

1 Like

#3 @EmmaG

Very generous offer Emma! I’d love the emergency services cards with the kings cypher if I’m lucky enough to win please x

1 Like

#4 @MoominMog

Oh my goodness what beautiful sets of cards! If I win, I’d love the food set :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

#5 @tesc
A very generous and different offer - lovely to play. Food and drink if fortuitous x

1 Like

#6 @CEBooth

Thank you for the brilliant lottery! Food and drink for me, please.

1 Like

#7 @Yorkshire_Lad

If luckily enough to win I’d love the emergency services set, many thanks for your kind lottery.

1 Like

#8 @CountryWoman

Beautiful prizes. I’d like the emergency services set if I’m lucky enough to win

@postbot roll 1d8

1 Like

:game_die: 8

1 Like

Congratualtions @CountryWoman you have won this lottery :sparkles:
Very nice to meet you, and welcome to Postcrossing! Please could you message me your address so that I can send these cards to you.

When you ready to host your lottery gift, please edit the top post, deleting mine :slight_smile:

Best wishes, Emma.

5 Likes

Thank you so much Emma. I’m thrilled with these, and only just started post crossing, so it’s a big boost for me. I’m away visiting relatives at the moment so it’ll take me a few days to sort out the next prize, but I will be back shortly with that.

5 Likes

Welcome @CountryWoman and congratulations! :hugs:

3 Likes

Perfect timing @CountryWoman
Enjoy your visit Fi, and we look forward to seeing you more :star_struck:

2 Likes

Welcome to the group @CountryWoman and congratulations on your win on the lottery.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @CountryWoman and congrats on winning the chain lottery! I hope you’re enjoying yourself here… we’ve got loads going on and everyone is really kind. There are loads of tags and a round robin for written cards and we have a card swap envelope thread called BITE where you can trade unwritten cards and diversify your collection. (I host this so am not at all biased about it lol).

6 Likes

Welcome to Postcrossing :wave:t3: it’s always nice to see someone new join the BI Forum, and congratulations on your win :partying_face: x

2 Likes

Welcome to Postcrossing @CountryWoman :beers::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I’ve edited the top post to add my prize. I hope you like them - I’m sorry I don’t have anything more unusual to offer at the moment.

4 Likes

They’re really pretty cards @countrywoman thank you for the lottery

#1 @natea

1 Like

#2 @EmmaG

They’re great cards! I’d love to win them. :blush: (You really didn’t need to give away so many!) x