British Isles Chain Lottery

British Isles Chain Lottery

In the effort of creating more ways of connecting with the people on the BI forum this is the first in hopefully a long line of chain lotteries.

What is a chain lottery I hear you ask? Basic premise is one person starts it off with a card, washi tape, stickers etc. whatever they wish. People who want to take part can reply to the thread stating their name and a number e.g Natea 1. At the end of the specified time the winner will be chosen by random number generator.

The person who wins then hosts their own lottery in this thread in an effort of creating an endless chain.

As this lottery is being run in the BI forum I should mention that participants should be from the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands i.e. the British Isles.

[EDIT]

Written by @EmmaEirene

I can’t believe it! I won @B00 ’s dragon :dragon:
So, it’s now my turn to host. I m giving you a choice:

The Jersey Emergency Services Postcard Set :ambulance:

Or,
The Jersey Food & Drink Postcard Set :basket:

You have until Monday 20th to choose whether you would like to enter. Please start numbering yourself again from #1, and let me know you choice of cards :jersey:
Best wishes, Emma.

13 Likes

Ooh that’s gorgeous! I’d love to win it so…

#1 @jobloggs

1 Like

#2 @EmmaG

Thanks @Natea, what a lovely card! :swan: x

2 Likes

#3 @geo_

Love the idea of these new games for the BI section of the forum! Thanks for hosting and offering such a beautiful card :swan:

3 Likes

#4 @chrisbonham11

Thank you, @Natea !

On the campus where I work we’re currently waiting for this year’s cygnets to hatch!

3 Likes

#5 @MoominMog

Thank you @Natea, I love all the new games on the forum, I’ll definitely be participating in the tags when I’ve got time to take a pic of my cards :rofl::heart:

3 Likes

#6 @Ali_caj

Super excited to see these new topics pop up!

I’ve been watching swan nest webcams recently and the cygnets are a great sign of spring :grin: Thank you for the lottery!

4 Likes

sorry ,Now I see it is only for BI.

3 Likes

#7 @BriJN

Thank you for hosting the inaugural lottery with such a lovely choice!

1 Like

@postbot roll 1d7

3 Likes

:game_die: 5

4 Likes

Congratulations @MoominMog !

4 Likes

Eeeeek thank you!!! I can’t wait to host the next one!! :blush:

3 Likes

NEW LOTTO STARTS HERE… :arrow_double_down:

3 Likes

Ooh what a fabulous prize, thank you @MoominMog :hugs:

I’ll start us off with…
#1 @jobloggs

1 Like

#2 @MartynHst43277

Fab prize :smiling_face:

1 Like

Lovely cards :slight_smile:

#3 @B00

1 Like

#4 @CEBooth

Thank you for the fabulous lottery, Imogen!

1 Like

#5 @JamCrackers

Thank you for such a generous lottery :blush:

1 Like