British Isles Chain Lottery

#6 @Natea

Congrats on being the first winner @moominmog and thank you for the fab second chain prize!!

1 Like

@Yorkshire_Lad
Thanks for the lottery good luck everyone.

2 Likes

#8 @chrisbonham11

Many thanks, @MoominMog !

1 Like

#9 @CountryWoman

1 Like

@postbot roll 1d9

1 Like

:game_die: 3

1 Like

Congrats @B00 you have won this chain lottery, please could you send me your address?

When you are then ready to host your lottery, you are able to edit the post at the top with your own offer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

OH wow! I’m absolutely delighted to have won this! Thank you so much @MoominMog! I’ll send a message with my address, thank you!

I’ll have a wee think and see what I can come up with for my lottery :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New Lottery starts today and details are in the first post. :slight_smile:

So, please go ahead and start numbering yourself again from #1 if you’d like to enter. Thanks all!

3 Likes

#1 @Natea
Thats a really gorgeous card @B00 !! And cobgrats on winning the last lottery

1 Like

#2 @BriJN

Dragons!! Amazing card, thanks for offering :heart_eyes:

1 Like

#3 @CEBooth
Thank you for the wonderful lottery!

1 Like

#4 @EmmaEirene
A stunning card, thank you :star_struck:

1 Like

#5 @jobloggs

Thanks so much for this great offer @B00 :dragon_face:

1 Like

@postbot roll 1d5

1 Like

:game_die: 4

1 Like

Congrats @EmmaEirene you have won this chain lottery, please could you send me your address?

When you are ready to host your lottery, you are able to edit the post at the top with your own offer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

Oh goodness! I never win anything - fab, and thank you for you offer @B00 . I did have something ready, just incases, I will update later.
I would like it unwritten and sent in an envelope if possible. Thank you :star_struck:

6 Likes

Congrats @EmmaEirene - i love this new chain lottery! :heart:

6 Likes

I love the new prize @EmmaEirene and congrats on winning the last chain lottery!

#1 @natea I love both the sets but I think the emergency services one is beautiful. Thanks for offering this gorgeous choice!

1 Like