British Isles Celebrations [BIC]

Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes! Apologies for the late response it’s been a full day.

I love how many cat cards there are here! Loving the cute stickers and lots of stamps on envelopes to keep! xx

@BriJN
@ZoeJN
@tesc
@EmmaG
@jobloggs
@Yorkshire_Lad
@EmmaEirene
@moonraker_girl
@Natea
@mwntimperial

If I’ve missed any, I haven’t had any post in a few days!!

10 Likes

Happy birthday @Potatosium

2 Likes

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask for all your help, my friend Casey is turning 31 on 7th July,
it’s been a tough year for her, I won’t put why, she would like it to be private, but
birthday cards with nice messages would go a long way to cheer her on :slight_smile:

I have made a post in the RAS section.

3 Likes

Hi @MailboxMagic
You are welcome to share here. I would however edit your original post to say that your friend has given her consent for you to share her address publicly.
I hope things improve for her very soon.
Best wishes, Emma.

1 Like

It is my address, so all good

1 Like

Welcome to Phoebe, my first grandchild! Born last night In Hospital via emergency C-section.

8 lbs 6oz. All three involved doing well. So proud and happy! Charlesxxx

11 Likes

Awww Charles, congratulations to you all! And welcome to the world beautiful baby Phoebe :baby:t3: x

3 Likes

Massive congratulations @CEBooth ! I’m delighted for you all! A beautiful baby and a fantastic name.

Best wishes to you all,
Elisabeth :green_heart:

3 Likes

Awww congratulations Charles and all your family, what happy news! :gift_heart: Well done to Mummy (for the birth and also for having immaculate nails at the point of going into labour :rofl: )

6 Likes

Congratulations to your family @CEBooth
Really wonderful news :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you all for your likes and kind messages. It’s much appreciated! I’ve also had a couple of lovely cards: this one from Elisabeth @mwntimperial who wonders how long it will be before I am reading to my new granddaughter! Fortunately my other daughter works for Ladybird so she won’t be short of books! Lucky girl!

And thank you too Emma @EmmaG for this sweet PHQ card. I have seen the stamps but never thought I would get the card!
Thank you both very much! You are so kind!

5 Likes

Goodness me, that’s not had an easy journey! You’re very welcome Charles, congratulations again x

3 Likes

Works for Ladybird!? :lady_beetle: Best job ever!

5 Likes

Hello :blush:

The next BIC birthday belongs to @CEBooth :balloon: :sparkles:
This is next month, on the 16th July.
If you are like me, and heading on your holiday soon, you may like to get it to Charles before then.

Best wishes, Emma.

7 Likes

And another lovely card from Rhiannon @jobloggs . Thank you so much! The baby is beginning to establish an eating and sleeping pattern which is allowing my daughter to get some sleep. The end of last week was very difficult - 3 hours sleep in 3 days! So everyone is beginning to settle into a rhythm, thank goodness.

Thank you for the lovely card, Rhiannon, and thanks to all for your kind wishes!

6 Likes

I hope it’s OK to post here, but my 500th postcard was registered today :slight_smile:

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

9 Likes

Wow, well done Ryan! :partying_face: :five::zero::zero: :partying_face: x

2 Likes

Congratulations @MailboxMagic ! Great news! :postbox: :postcrossing:

2 Likes

This lovely card from Emma @EmmaEirene to mark baby Phoebe’s safe arrival.

It’s gorgeous and very clever! Thank you Emma!

5 Likes

Well done Ryan!!! Here’s to many more !!! :clinking_glasses::champagne:

2 Likes