British Isles Celebrations [BIC]

Look at all those :heart_eyes:
Happy birdie :parrot: birthday :birthday: @tesc x

2 Likes

Look at all my beautiful cards! Thanks everyone! I am so happy to have found this group. I will post in around 2 weeks time about sending some postcards from the Philippines. Hope you are all enjoying the sun :sunny:

5 Likes

Happy Nurses’ Day! Thank you so much @EmmaEirene for your gorgeous postcard of Florence and Parthenope. I have always loved this painting and it’s on the cover of the biography of Florence I have at home so it is perfect! Gorgeous washi tape, too!

I hope you and your colleagues have celebrated yourselves; you all do such a fantastic job!

3 Likes

Happy birthday Florence Nightingale, and happy International Nurses’ Day :birthday::balloon:
A lovely thank you to @mwntimperial for your card of a Queen’s Nurse. This is an award for compassion in the community, and is still given today. I was very proudly nominated 10 years ago when I worked in the community providing palliative care.
As to why I wanted to be nurse? It is my earliest memory - I just always wanted to be one.
This is your beautiful card, alongside me on Friday, in my silver buckle, that I am still so proud to wear after 28 years.

10 Likes

Happy international nurses’ day @EmmaEirene and all our wonderful nurses (including some other BI forum members)! You all do such an amazing job - I could never do it and I’m so glad that others do! :heart:

8 Likes

That’s a lovely message, thank you @jobloggs x

3 Likes

Where is May going?! We have a couple more BIC birthdays approaching fast…

26th @Yorkshire_Lad :postbox: & 28th @Potatosium :black_cat:
:balloon::birthday:

6 Likes

Morning All :blush:

Just a quick reminder… @Yorkshire_Lad will be celebrating his birthday in one week’s time, on Sunday 26th of May :partying_face:

EmmaG x

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

Just a little note to say that currently there are no June birthdays in our community… unless we hear otherwise :slightly_smiling_face: :balloon:

4 Likes

Morning All :blush:

Just a quick reminder… @Potatosium will be celebrating her birthday in one week’s time, on Tuesday 28th of May :partying_face:

EmmaG x

4 Likes

:tada::gift:HAPPY BIRTHDAY Andi @Yorkshire_Lad :clinking_glasses::clap::champagne:Have a wonderful day :partying_face::birthday::confetti_ball:
All the best, Charles

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Andi @Yorkshire_Lad :partying_face:
I hope you have a great day x

3 Likes

Happy birthday, Andi! :birthday: :love_letter:

3 Likes

I’d just like to thank the following people in no particular order for the wonderful and varied cards they sent me for my birthday today, you guys are awesome thanks. X

@EmmaG
@mwntimperial
@CEBooth
@tesc
@MartynHst43277
@EmmaEirene
@BriJN
@jobloggs
@Potatosium
@dieya

9 Likes

Wow! Look at that Andi :birthday::star2:
Happy birthday @Yorkshire_Lad , have a very happy one x

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Olivia :balloon: @Potatosium i hope you have a wonderful day x

4 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face: @Potatosium
Hope the sun is out for you x

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Potatosium - have a lovely day! :birthday:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday::balloon::birthday: @Potatosium Olivia, I wish you every success and happiness in life’s journey, may you find love, peace and fulfilment in everything you do, have a great day.

5 Likes

Dear Olivia, I hope you are having a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Enjoy your special evening

All the best
Charles

4 Likes