British Isles Celebrations [BIC]

A really lovely birthday gift from Clare @Natea - a book for me to write messages to my new granddaughter Phoebe. It’s so very kind of you to think of it, Claire. And I’ll have a brilliant time thinking of memories and messages to share with her! Thank you so much!

And here she is:

7 Likes

Phoebe has the best taste in socks!

3 Likes

Morning All :blush:

Just a quick reminder… Charles @CEBooth will be celebrating his birthday in one week’s time, on Tuesday 16th of July :partying_face:

EmmaG x

8 Likes

Thank you very much Emma! To mark the occasion I have set up a little lottery (see Birthday Lottery thread). Do please feel free to join in if you fancy the prizes!

4 Likes

The only BIC birthday we have in July belongs to @CEBooth (16th). You still have a couple of days to sneak him a card :sparkles: :tada:

5 Likes

Happy :six::five:th Birthday Charles @CEBooth :birthday::champagne::clinking_glasses::gift::balloon:I hope you have a great day x

5 Likes

Happy birthday, Charles! :champagne: :birthday:

3 Likes

Wishing you a very happy special birthday @CEBooth :birthday::clinking_glasses::beers::champagne:
Hope you have a wonderful day x

3 Likes

Happy birthday Charles, have a wonderful day! :heart: :cake: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Many thanks to everyone who has kindly sent greetings on here and to those who’ve sent cards- so kind and generous: Emma @EmmaG ; Imogen @MoominMog ; Rhiannon @jobloggs ; Tracy @tesc ; Andi @Yorkshire_Lad ; Elisabeth @mwntimperial; Emma @EmmaEirene; Martyn @MartynHst43277; Claire @Natea. Sincere apologies if I or Royal Mail have missed anyone!

10 Likes

Hope you had a great birthday Charles. :tada::confetti_ball::birthday:

2 Likes

A late entry to the list above: this super card from @BriJN and @ZoeJN . Thank you both very much!

8 Likes

I’m not sure they are part of this group but :confetti_ball::balloon::tada:happy birthday! :birthday::champagne::partying_face: to @claireandivy for their special day today!
IMG_0385

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Claire @claireandivy :cake::balloon::tulip::gift: I hope you have a wonderful day x

4 Likes

@claireandivy Happy birthday Claire! I hope you have a lovely day! :birthday: :sunflower:

5 Likes

Happy birthday Claire! :heart: :balloon: :birthday:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @claireandivy
Anyone from the BI is very welcome to join the BIC at any time. Have a really lovely day :champagne::birthday:

4 Likes

July is almost at an end, which means the August birthday’s are around the corner.
We have:
@EmmaEirene (mine!) on the 8th
@BriJN on the 26th
@MoominMog on the 28th

:gift: :sparkles: :tada:

4 Likes

Thank you for the birthday wishes @CEBooth @EmmaG @mwntimperial @jobloggs @EmmaEirene!

3 Likes

Hey @EmmaEirene Happy Almost Birthday to you :partying_face: I think Elisabeth’s birthday is in September & I have Imogen’s down as the 28th x

1 Like