Bordentown NJ Meetup, 8 Oct 2022

Looking forward to seeing you.

1 Like

Hi Barbara,
Kay from Seattle. Thereā€™s a slight possibility Iā€™ll be visiting NYC at that time, and Iā€™m hoping I can arrange to attend. Would love to meet some east coast Postcrossers! :grin:

2 Likes

That would be wonderful. Hoping to see you.

1 Like

Iā€™m adding this to my calendar. Assuming nothing comes up, Iā€™ll plan to be there!

1 Like

Great! Hope to see you. Stay tuned for the Haunted History and meet-up card information

1 Like

Iā€™m interested in going to the meetup, probably canā€™t do the tour after.

Will be happy to have you at the meet-up! Looking forward to meeting you.

1 Like

Hi there! Found this after your initial reach out to me! Im very much looking forward to joining in on the meetup! So exciting to finally live in an area where i have the chance!

1 Like

Looking forward to meeting you

1 Like

Just found this and am interested in coming. I havenā€™t been to a meetup in a long time and am excited to meet other Postcrossers. Iā€™m definitely interested in meetup cards!

2 Likes

Sounds great! The meet-up card is 75% done. Just waiting for an image. Looking forward to meeting you.

2 Likes

Sorry to miss this. I am in Burlington County, too. Unfortunately, we will be away the weekend of the Meetup. Youā€™ve done a fabulous job of putting together an itinerary-I didnā€™t know that there were walking tours of Bordentown. If people are looking to grab a bite to eat afterwards, I can recommend Under the Moon Cafe in Bordentown if people are OK with eating indoors.

1 Like

So sorry you are unable to join us. May you have lots of fun on your trip.
I concur, Under the Moon is a great dining place.

1 Like

I would love to join both the meetup and the tour afterwards! Iā€™ve never been to a meetup before and always wanted to go to one. Iā€™m in Philly, so itā€™s totally doable!

1 Like

Great! Glad you can join the meet-up. At the beginning of July, I will be reaching out to the tour company to reserve the date and talk about pricing. Stay tuned for more information
Also, the meet-up card is 75% done ā€“ again, stay tuned for more information.

If you donā€™t want to drive to Bordentown - you can get to the Library via public transportation.
Take PATCO to Walter Rand Transit Center (also called Broadway).
Then take NJ Riverline from Walter Rand to Bordentown NJ. The ride will be approximately 48 minutes.
Once in Bordentown, the Library is walking distance from the Riverline stop.

Looking forward to seeing you. Always, Barb

3 Likes

This is so exciting! Thank you @BPLUM, for organizing this so well, it seems like itā€™s drummed up a lot of interest!ā€“And it was so nice to meet you at the New York Post Card Show last month! I hope to attend with a friend. Looking forward to more updates on pricing.

2 Likes

Just saw this information and Iā€™d love to join. Iā€™m in PA but would totally make that drive :hugs:

2 Likes

Great! Glad you can join the meet-up.

If you donā€™t want to drive to Bordentown - you can get to the Library via public transportation.
Take PATCO to Walter Rand Transit Center (also called Broadway).
Then take NJ Riverline from Walter Rand to Bordentown NJ. The ride will be approximately 48 minutes.
Once in Bordentown, the Library is walking distance from the Riverline stop.

Looking forward to seeing you. Always, Barb

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I am excited to announce the Bordentown Walking Tour is offering a Haunted History Tour. I placed the details in the event information.

Hereā€™s the link again.

Check out the walking tour company on their Facebook page - Bordentown Walking Tours or their website Bordentownwalkingtours.com

Stay tuned - my next update will be about the meet-up cards.
Barb

2 Likes

I may be able to attend! Iā€™m going to be at Penn State at the time of this meetup, but I will have a car, and it is only a 3 1/2 hour drive! I will let you know.

1 Like