[BITE] British Isles Traveling Envelope

I’m back from hols and would like to join Winner takes all if possible please
Also Bite 111 please

1 Like

Could I join BITE 117 & 119 please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

BITE 115 in the post to @jobloggs today :seedling::herb::shamrock::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

BITE 107 safely returned to me this morning with some beautiful new cards. Thank you to everyone involved in it!! @JamCrackers @Chrisbonham11 @EmmaG @Jobloggs

BITE 110 royalty arrived yesterday in an absolutely gorgeously decorated envelope! Thank you @EmmaG . I’ve sent it on in the same envelope as it should be appreciated by others too lol.

I’m going to close the winner takes all on thursday and aim to have it posted out on friday morning so if you’re still on the fence about joining then now you know how long you have to make your decision :smiley:

5 Likes

BITE 113 - Any Nice Card has been prepared and will be on its way to its first stop with @MoominMog with tomorrow’s post.

4 Likes

Bite 110 received today from @Natea with lovely cards, and on the way to @tesc tomorrow morning :crown:

4 Likes

BITE 114 Category Mix up is finally on the way to @CEBooth :blush:

5 Likes

Bite 110 received safely in Suffolk

3 Likes

Hello @Natea may I take the last spot on 111 :desert_island: please? :hugs:

3 Likes

BITE 114 safely and gratefully received from @wormole and will be on its way tomorrow to @jobloggs
Thank you very much!
Charles

4 Likes

BITE 111 - Not My Country/Vacation Destination has been prepared and will be en route to its first stop with @Maddymail with tomorrow’s post.

4 Likes

Bite 110 is on its way to @Yorkshire_Lad

2 Likes

I have received BITE 113 from @chrisbonham11! I’ll make my swaps later today and post back here when it’s in the mail :smiling_face:

Edit: BITE 113 on it’s way to @CEBooth in tomorrow’s post

4 Likes

BITE 117 received today from @Natea with some great cards - love Winner Takes All!

Also BITE 114 received from @CEBooth (great recycled envelope!) Thank you for hosting for the first time @wormole - fabulous cards, even the spares are top notch!

Both BITEs will be off to @chrisbonham11 shortly!

5 Likes

May I join the following BITES please, @Natea ?:

• BITE 116 - Summer Holidays
  • BITE 118 - Category Mix Up (I’ll be happy to host this one)
  • BITE 119 - PHQ/Postal

Thank you!

1 Like

BITE 111 Not My Country :palm_tree: has arrived from @chrisbonham11 :slightly_smiling_face:

Swaps will be made, and I will report back here when back in the Air :flight_departure:

2 Likes

BITE 113 safely received from @MoominMog - thank you! Will be in the post for @jobloggs for Monday morning

4 Likes

BITE 111 :desert_island: has been posted onwards to @tesc :flight_departure:

3 Likes

BITEs 114 - Category Mix Up and 117 - Winner Takes All were waiting for me in a chunky envelope from @jobloggs when I returned home a little earlier from a long weekend in the Lake District for a friends’ wedding. I’m off out and about again tomorrow, hence I’m planning to make my swaps and additions on Wednesday before sending them on to @MoominMog and @wormole respectively with Thursday’s post. I’ll pop up again here to confirm when they’re on their way, though!

5 Likes

Can I please join BITE 119 - PHQ/Postal, I’m happy to host this one :blush:

2 Likes