[BITE] British Isles Traveling Envelope

May I join the following BITEs please, @Natea ?

• BITE 113 - Any Nice Card (I’ll be happy to host this one)
  • BITE 114 - Category Mix Up

Thank you!

3 Likes

A wonderful selection for 112 Christmas in June from the lovely Chris (@chrisbonham11). These cards are fab - and very well chosen . I love them! Thank you so very much!

4 Likes

A big thank you to @Potatosium for these fabulous cards which have clearly been carefully picked based on my loves of cats, books, the sea, Roald Dahl, Winnie the Pooh and Harry Potter! :heart:

Thank you also for this great written card of your own photo from whale watching in Alaska - how amazing!

And thank you for this incredibly generous gift - I love Harry Potter and I love stationery, this was so kind!

4 Likes

I can host BITE 110 - Royalty as long as it’s ok to include some ‘vintage’ cards, in good/useable condition? I won’t be the least bit offended if you’d rather I not x

2 Likes

I’ve been away for a few days and BITE 109 was waiting for me when I got home yesterday :slight_smile:

Thank you to @Natea, @jobloggs, @Potatosium and @chrisbonham11for joining me for my first time hosting :slight_smile: I’ve received some really lovely cards back.

I’ll definitely be hosting a few more in the future

4 Likes

BITE 107 - Any Nice Card

As I’m feeling somewhat improved & thankfully still Covid free, I have just taken the short walk to the postbox in time for the 7am collection :postbox: Apologies again for the delay. Hopefully the BITE will be with you soon @jobloggs x

4 Likes

BITE 112
Received a wonderful package from @CEBooth, including a beautiful handmade card. Congratulations on your first grandchild, what a happy time!!! I am sure your daughter will appreciate the lovely linocuts you have designed for her, the seahorse is great! You have lovely handwriting by the way. Oh and over to the cards you picked for me… PERFECT! Absolutely adore them, thank you for the extra postcard too. My boyfriend absolutely loves the Lord of the Rings card!!!

2 Likes

Please can I join BITE 113 & 114 too :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve had a rummage, and have found some postcards to fit this theme, hence may I join BITE 115 - British Wildlife please, @Natea ? Thank you!

2 Likes

BITE 107 has reached me today from @EmmaG with lovely cards, it will be on its way home to @Natea tomorrow morning!

3 Likes

Apologies for the wait on the update for this one but 108 lets go round again made it back to me safely and with some really nice new cards! Definitely one I’ll be putting up again I think :smiley: Thanks to everyone involved in it @Jobloggs @Tesc @xxxxyyyyzzzzn @Moominmog

Also thanks to @Jobloggs for being my secret summer santa and sending me some beautiful cards. Also thanks for the little extras, the stickers and the washi tape x. The dogs will be a great pair with the latest royal mail stamps

5 Likes

I have the flightsheet for Bite 114 Category Mix-Up from @Natea. Just to let participants know that I’m away this week so will get this sorted early next week when I’m back. I’ll update here when it’s posted :blush:

5 Likes

Dear Claire @Natea, please could you add me to 113 and 115? Thank you so much!
Charles

1 Like

Please may I join Bite 113

2 Likes

Please can i join the new groups 116, 117 and 118?

1 Like

May I join BITE 117 - Winner Takes All please, @Natea ? Thank you!

1 Like

Can I please join Bites 116 and 117 :grinning:
Thanks

1 Like

Please can I join 116, 117 and 118 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:hibiscus: UPDATE :hibiscus:

Apologies for the time taken to get the flight sheets out to you for the newly completed groups! I’m coming to the end of a hectic group of nights and should be free to get them out tomorrow…maybe even tonight.

Winner Takes All has proved popular again and Ive been thinking of opening up the group size on this one like a Megabite. Does anyone have any objections? It would give a chance for a few more participants and also have the benefit of a larger prize pot at the end.

4 Likes

The more the merrier :blush:

4 Likes