[BITE] British Isles Traveling Envelope

May I join the following BITEs please, @Natea ?

• BITE 113 - Any Nice Card (I’ll be happy to host this one)
  • BITE 114 - Category Mix Up

Thank you!

3 Likes

A wonderful selection for 112 Christmas in June from the lovely Chris (@chrisbonham11). These cards are fab - and very well chosen . I love them! Thank you so very much!

4 Likes

A big thank you to @Potatosium for these fabulous cards which have clearly been carefully picked based on my loves of cats, books, the sea, Roald Dahl, Winnie the Pooh and Harry Potter! :heart:

Thank you also for this great written card of your own photo from whale watching in Alaska - how amazing!

And thank you for this incredibly generous gift - I love Harry Potter and I love stationery, this was so kind!

4 Likes

I can host BITE 110 - Royalty as long as it’s ok to include some ‘vintage’ cards, in good/useable condition? I won’t be the least bit offended if you’d rather I not x

2 Likes

I’ve been away for a few days and BITE 109 was waiting for me when I got home yesterday :slight_smile:

Thank you to @Natea, @jobloggs, @Potatosium and @chrisbonham11for joining me for my first time hosting :slight_smile: I’ve received some really lovely cards back.

I’ll definitely be hosting a few more in the future

3 Likes