[BITE] British Isles Traveling Envelope

Bite 95šŸ’ has arrived safely from @MoominMog, will be doing my swaps today and will be on itā€™s way back home to @Natea tomorrow :smiley:

4 Likes

BITE 109 has arrived! (Thank you for the concise and clear instructions @JamCrackers.)

I shall make some swaps and send it on itā€™s way soon. x

4 Likes

BITE 107 - Any Nice Card reached me from @JamCrackers today. Iā€™ve made my swaps and repackaged it. It will be heading to @EmmaG with tomorrowā€™s post.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I canā€™t take credit for that. Thatā€™s all on Natae who sent me the instructions for the flight sheet, I just wrote it out what she had put :saluting_face:

3 Likes

I sent BITE 109 to @chrisbonham11 today!

3 Likes

BITE 108 in the post back home to @Natea tomorrow.

2 Likes

My Secret Santa in June envelope will be in the postbox tomorrow morning :santa: :sunny:

3 Likes

:hibiscus: UPDATE :hibiscus:

BITE 95 - flowers made it home to me today with some beautiful cards! Thanks to everyone involved in it. @chrisbonham11 @EmmaEirene @MoominMog @Wormole.

Special thanks to @wormole for the extra lengths you went to with the handmade envelope and thank you for the gorgeous maxi card!

Names and addresses have gone out for the Christmas in June - beach wear edition BITE. I sent them at 3am while on my break on a night shift though so if Iā€™ve forgotten to send an address or missed you out completely please let me know!! I was definitely not at my best at that time.

We have a couple of BITES almost ready to fly. Regarding BITE 110 - Royalty. Iā€™m happy to join this one if there is no one else wanting to join, but unfortunately I donā€™t have enough cards to be the host. Is there anyone, either already signed up for it or still contemplating it, who would like the position?

And finally, Iā€™ve added a couple of brand new BITES to the roster: a couple of the old staples and a British Wildlife.

6 Likes

Please can i join the 3 new groups? :hugs:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh can I join British wildlife please? Happy to host but would have to wait until next week to send out an envelope if sign ups are quick as Iā€™m away until Sunday :lady_beetle::butterfly:

2 Likes

My secret Santa in June will be in the postbox tomorrow morning :santa:t2:

4 Likes

Bite #112 my summer santa gift is in the post :mailbox:

4 Likes

Claire @Natea please add me to 114 Category Mix Up. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Cards for 112 Christmas in June will be posted this arvo for collection in the morning

4 Likes

Thank you @Natea for these cards for BITE112! They arrived so quickly! I love them all. I definitely donā€™t mind that you took inspiration from my profile too. I especially love this maxicard - may I ask where you got it?

4 Likes

I arrived home from Spain late this afternoon to have BITE 109 - Category Mix Up handed to me by a housemate, it having reached me from @Potatosium while I was away. Iā€™ve made my swaps, and Iā€™ll have it on itā€™s way home to @JamCrackers with tomorrowā€™s post.

4 Likes

Can I please join Bite 114 category mix up. Happy to host this one :grinning:

3 Likes

Wonderful envelope of cards for Bite 112
Thankyou so much @MoominMog they are totally ā€˜meā€™
Completely agree my stash is completely out of hand and Iā€™m only purchasing when I actually visit somewhereā€¦

3 Likes

Many thanks to @tesc for my BITE 112 - Christmas in June aka Secret Summer envelope. Iā€™m game for trying Starry Gazy Pie!

My own BITE 112 - Christmas in June aka Secret Summer will be heading to its recipient with tomorrowā€™s post.

5 Likes

Thank you @chrisbonham11 for BITE 107 Any Nice Card that arrived while we were away this week (sorry for the delay in reporting) I will make my swaps over the weekend & send it on its way to @jobloggs in Monday morningā€™s post x

3 Likes