[BITE] British Isles Traveling Envelope

May I please join 110 Royalty :crown:

4 Likes

I received the beautiful BITE 95 this morning. It will be posted tomorrow to @MoominMog once I have chosen. So spoilt for choice!

4 Likes

This is exciting - Bite 108 is back with me for the second time… and I only recognise 1 card.
I will make a couple of swaps and have on its way to @xxxxyyyyzzzz for tomorrow morning post :mailbox: :grinning:

3 Likes

It’s a fun one isn’t it @tesc! I think I’ll definitely be putting more of them up in the future. It’s so cool to see how popular some of the additions have been

2 Likes

BITE 106 - PHQ/Postage Stamps reached me from @wormole today, wrapped in a sheet of an old road atlas which features Reading in prime position on the front! Great work! I’ve made my swaps, and repackaged it ready for its journey home to @Natea with tomorrow’s post.

5 Likes

BITE 109 - Category Mix Up went into the post earlier today :blush: on its way to @natae

4 Likes

Hi, can I join BITE 92 please, spring/seasonal. Thank you.

3 Likes

Hi could I please join BITE 110 - Royalty

Thanks

1 Like

BITE 107 - Any Nice Card received yesterday from @natae :smile_cat:

I’ll make swaps either tonight or tomorrow and then make another post when it’s on the move again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bite 108 has arrived with me. I’ll try to get it into the mail tomorrow but it could be the weekend, sorry. I’ll post again when its actually in the box :postbox:

1 Like

:hibiscus: UPDATE :hibiscus:

Lots of BITES on the move at the moment. I received #106 back from @chrisbonham11 with loads of new cards and stamps. Only one original stamp and two original cards left so not a bad haul :D. thanks to everyone who took part @chrisbonham11 @wormole @jobloggs and @Maddymail

109 arrived safely from @JamCrackers yesterday and was back out on the same day to @jobloggs. Some gorgeous cards in there thank you Jaymie!

Huge welcome to all the new faces joining up recently too! I hope you all enjoy it here and stick around a while. :two_hearts:

There are a few BITES close to flying now so if you feel like you have the cards and the inclination please feel free to sign up :D. There are one or two without hosts still so if you’ve been in a BITE before and want to have a go at hosting then please let me know, I’ll be happy to send on the flight sheet once the group is full.

I’ll be closing the sign up for christmas in june on June 1st so there’s still just over a week to go if you’re on the fence about signing up for that one.

7 Likes

@Natea - Bite 108 is in the post

2 Likes

BITE 109 arrived from @Natea and off on its way to @Potatosium :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi Claire @Natea please May I join the secret summer group? I will echo Rhiannon and ask colleagues to please refer to my profile where there are plenty of ideas/choices. I will pm you my address now
Thank you!
Charles

5 Likes

BITE 95 on it’s way to @wormole tomorrow :blossom:

Please may I join BITE 112 - my preferences are detailed on my profile :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

BITE 107 - Any Nice Card
Sorry for the delay, I’ve been ill the last few days and mostly just sleeping :smiling_face_with_tear:

I’m feeling better today so have made the swaps and my partner will pop it in the postbox later tonight to head to @chrisbonham11 in the morning :smiling_face:

2 Likes

No worries! The main thing is that you’re hopefully feeling a bit better now!

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re on the mend, take care x

3 Likes

No worries about the delay. Glad you’re feeling better!!

1 Like

Hi Charles, welcome to the BITE. I’ve signed you up, thanks for sending me your address! I hope you have fun here.

2 Likes