[BITE] British Isles Traveling Envelope

Received 2 BITEs today:

BITE 101 (cats and dogs) back home with lots of lovely new cards! :cat: :dog: Thank you @Natea @MoominMog @JamCrackers @chrisbonham11 for taking part and sharing lovely cards!

I also received BITE 106 with lovely cards and stamps from @Maddymail. It will be off on the way to @wormole tomorrow!

7 Likes

Can I please join Bite 95, flowers

3 Likes

Can I join 110 Royalty please x

2 Likes

Can i join 109, 110 & 111 please?

2 Likes

May I join BITE 111 - Not My Country/Vacation Destination as host please, @Natea ?

2 Likes

Can I join Group 109 please

And, as Ive been participating in BITEs for a while now, Its probably about time I host :saluting_face:

A couple of questions:
I donā€™t have access to a printer at the moment so will have to hand write the flight sheet, if thatā€™s okay?
Finally, as host, I would be picking the 10 themes, correct?

(Is it weird to be excited to host??)

5 Likes

Itā€™s a lot of fun to host!! I can understand the excitement lol.

Donā€™t worry about the printer. If you write off the addresses to go in the BITE Iā€™ll send the electronic version of the full letter to everyone who signs up so they get the rest of the information.

With category mix up, yes the host is the one who picks the categories. They can be anything you like within reason. Just as long as theyā€™re something you think other people will have cards for. Donā€™t make them too obscure or youā€™re liable to end up with your own cards back at the end of it. :smiley:

5 Likes

BITE 108 received, back in the post today to @Natea. Such lovely cards!

2 Likes

Hosting is so much fun, getting lots of new cards back! Sometimes cards you wouldnā€™t necessarily buy yourself which broadens your selection!

4 Likes

Bite 97 is safely arrived with me.
It may have been here since Friday as weā€™ve been away - apologies if anyone was worried x

2 Likes

Bite 106 PHQ/stamps has arrived with me today and will be on itā€™s way by Friday

3 Likes

Bite 97 went in the postbox yesterday

1 Like

Today i got BITE 97 (illustrations) back - thank you so much @Natea @MoominMog @Eri9 and @tesc for taking part and the lovely cards! :hugs:

I also received BITE 108 from @Natea :heart: and itā€™s all ready to be posted to @tesc in the morning!

4 Likes

BITE 95 - Flowers reached me from @Natea today. Iā€™ve made my swaps and it will be on itā€™s way to @EmmaEirene with tomorrowā€™s post.

2 Likes

Bite 112 please - bridges/birds/old buildings/maps

1 Like

Please can i join 112 - the secret Santa on June swap! I have lots of themes on my profile if people would like ideas :gift_heart:

1 Like

Hello. Dropping in here for reasonsā€¦!

Could I join group #109 and #112? (If I can only join one to start Iā€™ll go for 109 first as I have a feeling it will ā€˜popā€™ sooner)?

Some of my interests include cats, map cards, anime/manga.

7 Likes

Hi @Potatosium and welcome to the BITE :smiley: Iā€™ve added you to both and youā€™re right, 109 is definitely going to fill up before 112 I think. Just one more name needed and itā€™ll be flying.

I hope you enjoy it here! Itā€™s a really nice little group and something a bit different from tags and round robins.

4 Likes

May I join BITE 112 - Christmas in June aka Secret Summer please? My interests include transport, food and drink, books, and historic places. Thank you!

May I also join BITE 109 - Category Mix Up, please? I understand that itā€™s @JamCrackers 's first time hosting, and @Potatosium 's first time participating, so Iā€™m keen to get this one on the move (and get them hooked on BITEsā€¦). Thank you!

6 Likes

And iā€™ll take the last place on BITE 107 to get that one on its way too :blush: x

4 Likes