[BITE] British Isles Traveling Envelope

BITE 105 - Winner Takes All Arrived today from @tesc A nice fat envelope, I had to wrestle to get some of the cards out it was so full!

Swaps have been made & cards have been added. It will be back in the post tomorrow to @Natea

4 Likes

BITE #106 Stamps & PHQ Cards has been posted today to @jobloggs :postbox:

3 Likes

BITE 104 received today from @MoominMog and will be on the way to @wormole tomorrow

BITE 108 received today from @Natea and will be on the way to @tesc tomorrow

Both full of lovely cards!

6 Likes

Very excited, my first Bite envelope will soon be on the way :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Bite97 Illustrations will be on its way to @tesc tomorrow.

I have also realised that I might owe an apology to a couple of people as I think I may have underpaid on my last couple of Bite envelopes. Foggy brain and postal rates are sometimes not a great mix.Very sorry if anyone has had an underpaid envelope from me.

1 Like

If it helps @Eri9 the cost of large letters went down I believe in the recent price changes - 2nd class large letter up to 250g is now £2.10

4 Likes

BITE 98 has returned home :blush: thank you to @Natea @MoominMog @jobloggs @geo_ for taking part & special thanks to Georgia for the very prettily decorated envelope & extra card x

3 Likes

@tesc Bite 97 is on its way to you, I’ve managed to forget to put the flight sheet in though. It was just going home to @jobloggs afterwards. Please let me know if you need a photo of the sheet.

Sorry, really struggling with my head at the moment, think I will take a break until it is clearer again.

4 Likes

Don’t worry @Eri9 - I’m sure @tesc has my address and if not I can easily send it to her - no harm done at all :heart:

3 Likes

:hibiscus: UPDATE :hibiscus:

Lots of BITEs have been arriving back home lately! I received the Winner Takes All bite back today with some beautiful cards and an equally beautifully decorated envelope.

I’ve taken 6 cards out so now everyone involved has supplied four cards. And the winner is… @postbot roll 1d5

1 Natea
2 Chrisbonham11
3 Moominmog
4 Tesc
:two_hearts:5 JamCrackers :two_hearts:

Congrats @JamCrackers! I’ll have the cards posted out to you first thing in the morning :smiley:

5 Likes

:game_die: 5

3 Likes

Bite 106 has arrived in Suffolk from @jobloggs

3 Likes

Bite #106 will beck out tomorrow morning post :mailbox: to Alison

2 Likes

BITE 101 - Cats (rule) and Dogs (drool) arrived from @JamCrackers with today’s post. Swaps may have to wait until Friday due to various evening plans this week. I’ll post again to confirm when I have it ready to head home to @jobloggs . :cat2: :dog2:

3 Likes

Bite 104 arrived today from @jobloggs, swaps have been done and will be on the way home to @EmmaG tomorrow.

4 Likes

BlTE 105 cards arrived today.
Thank you everyone who took part, there are some really lovely cards :sparkling_heart::grin:

2 Likes

I’ve managed to make my swaps and repackage BITE 101 - Cats (rule) and Dogs (drool) this evening. It will be heading home to @jobloggs with tomorrow’s post.

2 Likes

BITE 108 - Let’s Go Round Again has arrived and will go back in the post today to @MoominMog

2 Likes

BITE 104 - Category Mix Up has arrived back home safely with some great cards that I don’t think I’ll be parting with! (very thoughtful choices thank you)

Thank you @chrisbonham11 @MoominMog @jobloggs & @wormole for taking part & special thanks to Marion for the special extra card you sent, just for me. I’ve never seen it before & I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: x

6 Likes

You are very welcome @EmmaG, I’m glad you like it :heart_eyes:

1 Like