[BITE] British Isles Traveling Envelope

Please can I also join 119 :smiling_face:

1 Like

Can I join 119 and 120 please?

2 Likes

Bite 111 received from @Maddymail

3 Likes

Hi Claire @Natea! Please may I join 118 and 119? Thank you very much!

I have today received BITE 110 will report when I am sending it back to @EmmaG .
Andi

2 Likes

I’ve made my swaps and additions this morning, meaning that BITEs 114 - Category Mix Up and 117 - Winner Takes All should be on the move to @MoominMog and @wormole respectively this afternoon via a local postbox with a late afternoon last collection.

3 Likes

Bite 111 ready for tomorrow’s post :mailbox: to @Natea

2 Likes

Bite 110 was posted today.

1 Like

:hibiscus: UPDATE :hibiscus:

A few more BITES have reached full group status (or more). The PHQ BITE actually had six people sign up for it so I’ve increased the number of participants on that one.

There is one sad little BITE remaining, which has been there since February. BITE 92 - seasonal, still only has four people signed up. I have a couple of options for this so please do let me know what you think. I can

1. Release it with a reduced number of people - this might be problematic as a lot of people signed up for it a while back now and may not have the cards needed anymore to take part.

2. I close it completely. Something I’m reluctant to do as we have a brand new participant hoping to take part in it.

3. I merge it with the Summer Holidays BITE and we have seasonal and summer holidays?

Let me know what you think, especially the people signed up for both bites, @MoominMog @CountryWoman @jobloggs @chrisbonham11 @wormole

And finally, I’ve added a couple more BITES up so if you see something you like please feel free to sign up :smiley:

3 Likes

Love the idea of a merged BITE @natea, thanks for always being such a fab organiser.

3 Likes

Yes merge it would be my vote too please, pretty much sent all my spring cards now!!

3 Likes

Please can i join 121 and 122?

2 Likes

Merge sounds like a plan :+1:

2 Likes

BITE 113 safely received from @CEBooth in lovely wrapping, and will be continuing its journey tomorrow to @tesc

3 Likes

Thanks for the BITE 119 PHQ/postal flightsheet @Natea.
I’m away until Monday so will send it on its way to @Potatosium on Tuesday. Will post an update here when its gone.

3 Likes

A merged summer seasonal/holidays sounds like a good plan

3 Likes

Dear Claire @Natea please may I join 121 and 122? Thank you, Charles

2 Likes

May I kindly join BITE 121 please :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Throwing my hat in the ring a few hours after the main discussion, as I was out pub quizzing last night:

• Sticking with the consensus, a merged seasonal and summer holidays BITE would be grand.
  • May I join BITE 121 - Second Time Around and BITE 122 - Literary/Book Related, please @Natea

Thank you!

4 Likes

Can I please join BITE 121 - Second Time Around if you think it’s okay to expend to 6 people :blush:

2 Likes