[BITE] British Isles Traveling Envelope

If this is in need of a host, I will be happy to do the honours :postcard:

3 Likes

Please could I also join BITE 103 - Going Postal :envelope_with_arrow::love_letter::email::postbox::mailbox_with_no_mail::mailbox_closed::mailbox::mailbox_with_mail::incoming_envelope:

4 Likes

BITE 100 received today from @tesc and ready for the postbox tomorrow to go back to @xxxxyyyyzzzz :grin:

5 Likes

Received BITE 90 - British Museum today from @chrisbonham11. I love all of the science stamps, how do you find so many of the matching sets?

I aim to get the swaps done tomorrow, and back in the post by friday to @tesc :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been very lucky with my orders from Philatelink to get the matching sets I like using (where I can) on outgoing BITES :smiling_face:

3 Likes

BITE 99 Any Nice Card arrived today with a lovely selection of cards. It will be in the post to @EmmaG tomorrow.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @natea, my envelope arrived this morning, theyā€™re all really beautiful cards :smiley: :heart:

2 Likes

Megabyte 96 safely received from @EmmaG :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Morning! Please can I join BITE 98 - Worldwide Maxi a BITE for Maxi cards from the British Isles and other countries. This will be my first BITE (I came to check it out after @chrisbonham11 mentioned it on a postcard), so if possible Iā€™d prefer to be a participant for this one, rather than the host, so I can see how it works :blush:

5 Likes

BITE 99 Any Nice Card has arrived from @xxxxyyyyzzzz (thank you :blush:) it will commence its final journey back to @chrisbonham11 on Monday :postbox: x

3 Likes

@EmmaG
This BITE just caught the 5pm post from a small village in Somerset last night. It only has 2nd class postage on it. How on earth did it get to you before 11 the next day ? :thinking:

2 Likes

The mystery of Royal Mail!!!

Iā€™ve noticed when I use multiple old commemorative stamps to the total of 2nd class they often get there the next day, which makes me wonder if their machines canā€™t read them & no one can be bothered to add them up? :thinking: x

4 Likes

For a long time Iā€™ve seen little difference between first and second class.
I wonder if thats why they are talking about only collecting 2nd class post 3 x a week :thinking:
How that works in a postbox though who knowsā€¦

3 Likes

Morning @geo_ and welcome to the BITE!! I canā€™t believe youā€™ve not been a part of it before. Itā€™s something a little different but still a lot of fun and a nice way of swapping out cards you may not necessarily want or finding cards you havenā€™t come across before.

I hope you enjoy your first one and stick around for a while :smiley:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed this too!

2 Likes

BITE 103 - Going Postal has been packed up and will be en route to its first stop with @MoominMog with Mondayā€™s post.

May I join the following BITES please, @Natea ?

• BITE 104 - Category Mix Up
  • BITE 105 - Winner Takes All

Thank you!

3 Likes

So happy youā€™ve joined BITE :two_hearts:

4 Likes

May I also please join 104 & 105 @Natea :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Can I please join group 105

2 Likes

Can I join BITE 105 please?

2 Likes