[BITE] British Isles Traveling Envelope

Please can i join 104?

2 Likes

I have just found this topic, it sounds fun and a good way to swap cards.

Can I please join 104?

6 Likes

Hi there, welcome to the BITE, of course you can join in. I hope you enjoy it here.

4 Likes

BITE 98 - Worldwide Maxi heading to its first stop with @Natea and BITE 99 - Any Nice Card returning home to @chrisbonham11 in today’s post :postbox: x

3 Likes

Also happy to host BITE 104 - Category Mix Up x

4 Likes

Bite 90 British Museums safely received from @JamCrackers

4 Likes

Bite 90 will be in this evenings post :mailbox: :yum: to @claireandivy

4 Likes

@Natea , @jobloggs

BITE 100 has come home to Wales with a nice selection of new cards.

3 Likes

Received 103 yesterday, with some wonderful cards! Not had a chance to swap out yet so I will post here again when it’s in the post to the next recipient! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

BITE 99 - Any Nice Card has returned home. @EmmaG , the striking osprey postcard you added to the BITE was at the top in the plastic wallet: thank you! You, @EmmaEirene , @MoominMog , and @xxxxyyyyzzzz have contributed some grand postcards: thanks to all!

5 Likes

i very much enjoyed my first BITE, thank you @chrisbonham11 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m pleased you liked it :blush: I almost couldn’t part with it! x

1 Like

I’ve received BITE 90 today. Will let you know when it’s on its way back home!

2 Likes

May I have the final spot on BITE 101 - Cats (rule) and Dogs (drool) please, @Natea ?

For the record, I am an uncle to one of each and I love them both equally!

4 Likes

BITE 98 received yesterday in a gorgeously decorated envelope from @EmmaG (My mother was raving about it lol, she even turned it over to admire the back). Picked and posted in the afternoon and on its way to @MoominMog

3 Likes

I’m pleased she liked it :blush: x

1 Like

BITE 103 and BITE 96 (mega!!) are swapped and will be in the mail tomorrow to @jobloggs and @JamCrackers

4 Likes

BITE 104 - Category Mix Up Is on its way to @chrisbonham11 in today’s post :postbox: x

4 Likes

Received BITE 98 today and oh my gosh what a beautiful selection of cards and thank you @EmmaG for being so generous with the spare cards as well, you have spoilt us. I will make my swaps tonight after work and post this tomorrow. :hearts:

3 Likes

Bite 101 has started its journey to @natea today :cat: :dog:

2 Likes