Bellingham, Washington Meetup -- Saturday, March 25, 2023

Sorry you won’t be attending the meetup. I will send you a message after I figure out the postage.

I am traveling from Olympia to Bellingham. If anyone would like to carpool, please message me.

Hi Kriselle,

Is it too late to order Meetup postcards? If not, I would like to get 20, please. Thank you!

5kjenni
Jennifer

Sorry for the late notice, but I would like to attend! And could I purchase 5 meetup cards as well?

So excited! I will be there! I would be interested to purchase 5 postcards if any available! Thank you!

There are still postcards left. Here are three more orders:
kpwick 5 postcards
christarobs 5 postcards
5kjenni 20 postcards

See you Saturday.

Just a few more days until the Bellingham Meetup.
Don’t forget to bring postcards to trade and an envelope or small bag with ten different postcards inside for an exchange.

1 Like

I’ll likely purchase more than the 12 cards I’ve requested if available — looking forward to meeting you all Saturday!

Bikurgurl
{Kelly :black_heart:}

Tomorrow’s the day. I look forward to meeting all of you.

4 Likes

Still fighting a horrendous cough so i won’t be able to make it. Looking forward to the next one & hope everyone will have a great time :relaxed:

I am so sorry that I am unable to attend. My father in law passed away and we are spending a day with my mother in law. I am happy to meet another time and pay for the cards I ordered.
organizerkathy@yahoo.com
I hope you have a great turnout!
Kathy

@Kristin1129 & Organizers,

Thank you for a fun whirlwind event! The venue is perfect and the people super friendly :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d love to see this be a quarterly or semi-annual gathering - worth the trip :100:

A couple of requests/questions:

• could those who took the group pic please post/privately send to those of us who attended?

• the generous offer of a meetup on Whidby in July would be fab — please reply to this thread/link the date/time of when that will happen

• Greg and I spoke about a couple of larger meetups in case you are interested/considering attending (as we each are), including:
    • the Cleveland event in August 2023: 11 August 2023 - Meetup at Cleveland Great American Stamp Show
    • the {Annual?} Finland Meetup: I can’t find a link in the forum, could you please?

• I offered to host a meet up in Woodinville, WA and was already considering an April 2023 date - I’ll be working out details today and can drop a link in this thread in case anyone is interested - and if you plan on staying the night or are local, I can make arrangements for a wine walk post-event :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much again for hosting this fun event - it was great to meet you all!

Kelly

2 Likes

{and thx to those of you who brought your handmade/image cards - they are awesome! I had just been looking into this thread prior to our meetup yesterday in case you’d like to post your creations or just check out others :wink: Welcome to the 1st Annual Spring Handmade Postcard Exhibition – Spring 2023!}

2 Likes

Hi Kelly! A Woodinville meetup in April would be terrific. I’m in Redmond, so very local/easy for me. I’m going to Idaho for a week in late April, though, so look forward to learning a date soon so I can make sure I’ll be here! A wine walk sounds intriguing - would love to learn more. :smiley:

Finland…ooh… I haven’t traveled internationally in years but it would be so fun to go to a meetup in another country. Enticing!

–Stacia

P.S. I’d also love to do the Bham meetup as a quarterly event! I go up there often and would definitely fold this into my regular trips. I’m in! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Woodinville-Meetup-interested Postcrossers!

First, did anyone else pick up a virus/illness from last weekend? I’m on day 4 of no voice & coughing :confused: Touché masks!

Second, I’m meeting roadblocks at every turn trying to secure a location in Woodinville, so my go-to is Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park! There is a huge community space with eateries just outside the bookstore. I’ve had many bookclub/meetings there through the years. Plenty of parking, et al.

I really wanted to meet for Earth Day, so Saturday, April 22, 2023 it is - from 1-3pm in the lobby. I’ll be there early to get a few tables and will post this separately in the main forum once I complete the Postcard design this afternoon.

Thank you again for your interest and Happy Postcrossing!

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So sorry that you are not feeling well. I hope that you feel better soon.
I have been feeling fine since the meetup.

1 Like

Ooh, so sorry you’ve been under the weather - ugh. Hope you’re better soon! The 22nd sounds great, and LFP/Third Place Books too! I used to spend a lot of time there, when I lived in Bothell, worked in Seattle, and my (now 32YO) son’s caregiver lived in LFP (think she still does). Love Great Harvest Bakery, and Third Place Books too! I will definitely be there!

1 Like

Greater Seattle Earth Day Meetup Posted in ‘Meetups’- Hope to see you there :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello,

I got a postcard from your Meetup on March 25 in Bellingham, Washington. Unfortunately there was no Postcard- ID on it. So I can’t register it. If anyone sent a postcard to Tati78, Berlin, Germany, please contact me and give me the ID for registration. I want to thank the right person. :slightly_smiling_face:

Bye,
Kathrin

2 Likes

Does anyone have the group photo from this meetup?