Bellingham, Washington Meetup -- Saturday, March 25, 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bellingham, Washington
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Bellis Fair Mall, Bellingham, WA
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, March 25, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:00 - 3:00 PST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: A meetup postcard will be available. Please post here if you are interested in purchasing meetup cards. A small fee will be charged to cover the cost of producing the meetup cards. If you have never been to a meetup, people at meetups typically sign meetup postcards. If you do not purchase meetup postcards, it is a good idea to bring postcards to the meeting to be signed. If you would like to mail the meetup postcards from Bellingham, bring stamps and addresses.

Bring postcards to trade. Also, if you would like to participate, bring ten different postcards in an envelope or small bag to trade.

Since we are meeting at a food court, refreshments will be available to purchase. The only vendor that sells coffee is Cinnabon. ($4.00 for regular coffee.) A McDonald’s restaurant is nearby, right across the parking lot, if you would like to purchase cheaper coffee. (Disclaimer: I don’t know what McDonald’s charges for regular coffee.)

Bellis Fair Mall is easy to find. It is at Exit 256B of Interstate 5 highway. The meetup will be at the food court which is large and airy with gigantic windows along one side of the food court. Many tables are available alongside the tall windows. This is where we plan to meet. Lots of parking available.

We look forward to meeting you and having a good time.

5 Likes

I plan to attend. It will be my first meetup.

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing old friends and new faces! Count me in! I’d like to order 15 cards please.
Kay

5 Likes

I would like to purchase meet up cards, 20 if possible.

1 Like

Count me in too! I would like to order 15 cards. Thank you!

Look forward to meeting,
Polina

1 Like

I would like 10 cards please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I look forward to it! I’d like to order 20 meetup cards please. Thank you!

1 Like

HI, this will be my first meet up too. I’d like to purchase 10 cards. Thanks!

2 Likes

We are looking forward to meeting you all. We are making a list of postcards ordered. We will let you know the cost.

I would like 15 meetup cards please! Thank you.

1 Like

We look forward to meeting you.

We look forward to meeting you. I’ll let you know when postcards have been ordered and what the cost will be.

We look forward to meeting you. I will let you know when the postcards have been ordered and what the cost will be.

I look forward to meeting you. I will let you know when the postcards have been ordered and what the cost will be.

I look forward to seeing you again. I have you order and will let you know when the postcards have been ordered and what the cost will be.

I plan to attend. It will be my first meetup.

2 Likes

So excited! I’ve never been to a meetup. I look forward to meeting other Postcrossing Hamsters :hamster::balloon: -SALLY

2 Likes

Thank you for the invite! I might attend! I’m not sure how March will pan out yet! :laughing:

This is seachange. I hope to attend. If I can attend, may I request 15 cards. Thanks.

I would love to attend this would be my first meetup as well , but I will have to see how march pans out.
I have bookmark this as a reminder to myself :blush: